Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

58 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Line up for one of the big Irish festivals just  out and it's a load of boring crap in my opinion and 230 a ticket. Counting my blessings this morning ☀️ 

What festival is this? Tbf there’s a few stinkers out there this summer! We’re very lucky to have what we have 

Just now, TipToes24 said:

Can’t say it’s mine either, about 2 acts I’d see. Makes me feel so much better than I already do about the line up we have 

Ye same here and guaranteed the weather. The other big one electric picnic is sold out months and nothing announced yet. It's a big rip off here when you look at the likes of fib and the festivals abroad

31 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Really. I seen them at mad cool and thought they were good. Keane are popping up too with them I hope they are playing 

I can’t say they’re for me. For how high up there hey are on line ups they can’t be cheap, or if they are they’re used as a cheap cop out for a headliner. Keane I wouldn’t mind. Snow patrol i wouldn’t be too fussed about really just as long as they aren’t being sold as a massive act.

3 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I can’t say they’re for me. For how high up there hey are on line ups they can’t be cheap, or if they are they’re used as a cheap cop out for a headliner. Keane I wouldn’t mind. Snow patrol i wouldn’t be too fussed about really just as long as they aren’t being sold as a massive act.

Well I'm just keeping my fingers crossed this virus fucks off. It's in tenerife now. 

3 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

I would say so myself, I can’t see anyone that big being announced, plus the Spanish go mad for them every year in the comments so for me they’d have been one of first acts announced 

Yeah I didn't think so either but that post made me super excited. Saw them last week in London and they were on top form. 

12 minutes ago, Gloch said:

What are the chances of Mumford & Sons for the Saturday? They’ve just been announced for Mad Cool and have played FIB previously in 2011...

We often share a few acts with them but their budget is far ahead of benicassims so I can’t them affording them, especially with what we already have....I would love to see them announced though! 

2 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

8 hours ago they posted a video with Fontaines D.C.- Boys in a Better Land but they have not been announced this year. Are they going to be a late addition? 

They keep whacking them in lots of promo. Might be to do with them being them there last year and it’s about the only footage worth watching or they are going to be announced 

Random question here, on my tickets all previous years I’ve put a shortened name to the one on my passport and it’s never been a problem, last two years I haven’t even had ID checked....just wondering if they’ll be any stricter this year? It’s £20 to change so I don’t know if I should just pay it to be safe or just go for it like previous years