Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

Random one here, but Lana has been announced for Glastonbury...did any one bother going to see her last year? I heard she was so boring (which is why I stayed well away). Just amazes me how some of these acts can qualify as headliners through the eyes of bookers, ultimately I know it boils down to if they sell tickets and if they’re available but surly booking a mood killer is a very bad idea

7 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Random one here, but Lana has been announced for Glastonbury...did any one bother going to see her last year? I heard she was so boring (which is why I stayed well away). Just amazes me how some of these acts can qualify as headliners through the eyes of bookers, ultimately I know it boils down to if they sell tickets and if they’re available but surly booking a mood killer is a very bad idea

Saw her last year at the Open'er. Boring AF, but biggest crowd of the festival. My favorite moment of her performance is she making selfies with fans during one song for about a 15 minutes.

35 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I like her but for a festival it's just no. She closed electric picnic on a sunday and we left half way through it was a major buzz kill.

56 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Might’ve possibly been the most soul sapping act I’ve seen. But then, KOL aren’t far behind.

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

Seen her a few years ago at Sziget and it was awful 😴

53 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Couldn’t have put it better myself. As much as rap isn’t my thing I never mind the rap acts but when I listened to him t almost brought me to tears 

Pointless booking, probably cost a fair bit and brings nothing to the lineup, can’t imagine anyone will flinch when he’s pulled from the lineup. Split his money between a few up and coming bands.

15 minutes ago, Conor H said:

Looking at options coming back from festival - could anyone please tell me how much the coach prices are to Barcelona and Velencia as well as what time the coach’s leave? Thanks

Buses start about 6am Monday morning and run until about 3pm. Usually about 50 quid.

2 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

I'm assuming if its like 60 odd euros a ticket, them making a profit relies on a sell out and people to spend a lot on extras/ when they're at the festival.

The lineup might not have the big hitters of other lineups but considering a ticket for LG would cost like 60 quid alone in the UK, it's great value for money.

There’s no denying the value, I think ticket sales for most festivals barely even scrape the surface when it comes to the over all money made for a festival....but you’re right, it’s just a tactic to get people in there and spending....im just sick of seeing the now weekly “LAST CHANCE” tweets 🤣