Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Valentine Jester said:

So are we expecting at least one more headliner next to two door cinema club? That is the only day with less then two headlines.

I have no idea what to expect, I keep comparing it to previous years but things are being done a lot different this year! I still think we should have 2/3 nice big to mid tier names coming but that might just be fools hope! 

39 minutes ago, Valentine Jester said:

As much as I love the libertines I think that TDCC will do a great job as headliners. Their show will probably be the happiest show of the festival. 

Agreed, very much looking forward to seeing a headline set from them!

On 2/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, TipToes24 said:

I’ve noticed the whole “many more to be announced” has been dropped from recent posts 😭😭😭

I know very strange. I had to delete them off social media today. The valentines shite drove me over the edge and i never want to see a post about the price change again. Il just get my updates on here 

2 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Much to everyone’s shock they’ve changed the price change date again. Surely the embarrassment of continually tweeting/posting about the price changes must be getting too much for them 🤣

I dont think the prices are going to change at all. The latitude festival had another announcement today. What are the chances of us getting any more names off that? Have they shared names in previous years does anyone know. 

6 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I dont think the prices are going to change at all. The latitude festival had another announcement today. What are the chances of us getting any more names off that? Have they shared names in previous years does anyone know. 

Yeah we usually share a few. Think there’s already a couple this year as well.

26 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Much to everyone’s shock they’ve changed the price change date again. Surely the embarrassment of continually tweeting/posting about the price changes must be getting too much for them 🤣

Does this happen every year? I feel like an idiot rushing everyone to buy tickets when it doesn't look like it's actually going to go up..

3 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I know we’ve got a big DJ for each night but still think we could be doing with the chemical brothers to close the stage one night. Would be quality on the Sunday.

They are at latidiude on the sunday. I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow seeing as they made such a big deal about valentines all week on instagram

52 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

They are at latidiude on the sunday. I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow seeing as they made such a big deal about valentines all week on instagram

I think we'll get new names in early March and I'm ok with this.

Discovered The Academic and Local Natives, so now I'm not so critical about the last announcement 😁

1 hour ago, latm said:

Does this happen every year? I feel like an idiot rushing everyone to buy tickets when it doesn't look like it's actually going to go up..

Usually they stick to the price changes but we usually get early bird so I never use to follow the price changes....but I’m the same, we made everyone rush for tickets when they could have waited 2 months to get them at the same price 😂😂 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Usually they stick to the price changes but we usually get early bird so I never use to follow the price changes....but I’m the same, we made everyone rush for tickets when they could have waited 2 months to get them at the same price 😂😂 

Pleased I'm not the only one haha, I'll stop bothering them now since it doesn't look like they're going up any time soon 😅