Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

I wouldn’t put it past them for two quick ones, might make sense of the surprises and all that bollocks. But if not I can’t see us waiting long into May for the next one. 9 names is a little short of what I expected...I’m not saying i want bigger names or what not but I was expecting 15-20 a big name like two door and then a fair few mid/lower tier bands/acts 

Im convince  we are getting more acts after the price change on Sunday. I feel like those 9 were to build some hype and try to get a mad rush before the hike and after the change they’ll hit us with more to try and flog a few at the higher price, otherwise why would you rise the price and give people no new reasons to buy? 

54 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Noticed they just followed DMA’s on Instagram and liked their post. Take from that what you wish. 

Did the same with the snuts too. DMA's are in glasgow weekend of Beni so not sure its likely they'll be at beni aswell unless they play before liam on the thurs?

Edited by PXLJ

22 minutes ago, PXLJ said:

Did the same with the snuts too. DMA's are in glasgow weekend of Beni so not sure its likely they'll be at beni aswell unless they play before liam on the thurs?

Could probably play any day apart from Saturday. They’re a band that’s had to deal with travelling a lot, not sure it would bother them.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:13 AM, TipToes24 said:

Im convince  we are getting more acts after the price change on Sunday. I feel like those 9 were to build some hype and try to get a mad rush before the hike and after the change they’ll hit us with more to try and flog a few at the higher price, otherwise why would you rise the price and give people no new reasons to buy? 

at this rate i am beginning to thing the price change is a myth and its actually just going to stay at this price for ever ahaha 

3 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I've just bee told by someone that they have been asking about parking for weeks and been ignored and they replied today to say there will be none this year

No parking? There’s a massive area at the back where we parked when I camped....surely that’s part of the festivals land? No parking is going to cause a fair few issues I think! 

9 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

No parking? There’s a massive area at the back where we parked when I camped....surely that’s part of the festivals land? No parking is going to cause a fair few issues I think! 

Well this person is fuming. It's on Instagram aswell. It's either cut backs or maybe theh are expanding. That's just wishful thinking 

5 minutes ago, Mason1892 said:

We have paid for Campfest , there is only me and my boyfriend. Is there a simple way of upgrading to Glamping? Also is Glamping in Campfest? I don’t think things are explained very well on the websites and stuff. Any help will be great. Thanks 

Message them on Facebook. I asked them a question about upgrading my ticket and they replied quick enough 

Hahaha bloody hell the whole no car park could be the start of many a cut backs 😂 having said that, the parking was free and the staff were volunteers so unless they had to pay for the land? Either way with nowhere to park the cars that will cause a bit of pickle for those turning up in cars as I can’t think of any parking space elsewhere

13 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Hahaha bloody hell the whole no car park could be the start of many a cut backs 😂 having said that, the parking was free and the staff were volunteers so unless they had to pay for the land? Either way with nowhere to park the cars that will cause a bit of pickle for those turning up in cars as I can’t think of any parking space elsewhere

No parking at a camping event is a disgrace. I've never heard of a camping festival with no parking in my life

27 minutes ago, Valentine Jester said:

Hi. This will be my first time on FIB. I wonder what's the difference between the general tickets and the VIP. The price is double for a good reason? 

From what I understand there’s a bit behind the main stage with bars and comfy seating and apparently some of the acts can drink in there as well, I got told all this by a bit of dreamer around the pool last year so take that with a pinch of salt but I’ve never bothered with VIP as the standard tickets do me just fine 😎  

20 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

From what I understand there’s a bit behind the main stage with bars and comfy seating and apparently some of the acts can drink in there as well, I got told all this by a bit of dreamer around the pool last year so take that with a pinch of salt but I’ve never bothered with VIP as the standard tickets do me just fine 😎  

I'll get the standards. Thanks! 😁

To my shock and horror the prices have stayed the same 😂 that added with the car park being scrapped tells me things may be a little different on the organisation front this year

just looked at arenal sound and their tickets are €60, they’ve got some big acts so maybe this company just love cheap tickets 🤣

Edited by TipToes24

They are goimg to keep the prices at least until the release of day tickets. 

This year they are focused on being sold out wit the minimum expenses. If that works they will rise the price year after year until no one know. Thats what they did with their biggest festival (arenal sound) and i'm sure that they are going to repeat strategy.