Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

3 minutes ago, BradGTFC said:

What's peoples opinions ?

I think it's an amazing line up and the new additions are brilliant! It's interesting that they haven't said its the final poster, so I'm wondering if more bands are going to be announced... 

2 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Don't get your hopes up, they say this every year and never add anyone big. 

Yeah I don't expect any big more announcements. Theyve already announced enough to make it a great weekend away

1 minute ago, Jonesy1 said:

Who’s actually headlining then? I thought the libertines were?

The rumoured preliminary poster said two door were headliners for the Saturday. 

Bit underwhelmed with the announcement but for £60 I can’t moan one bit. There’s enough acts to see me out and I’m sure with some listening I’ll find some nice acts in there. Buzzing with two door cinema club but I just wanted one more act out of courteeners, Bombay Bicycle Club or Bastille would have secured it for me but we’ve got another in May so there might be one strong act in there maybe. In 2018 we got chase ans status in May so maybe we will be in luck 

It’s €71.50 for a 4 day pass so I think considering the price, it’s an amazing line up. You would pay that price to see one of those acts in the o2 arena in London. I’ve never seen a festival so cheap.

i think in general expectations need to drop for the line up of this festival. Let’s just appreciate how many good bands they’ve got booked for such a cheap price point; the only festival I can think of the UK which even gets close to being such good value is tramlines ( but then their line up is really weak)

3 hours ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Well it looks like 3 headliners on Thursday and only one on sat

I think that there are already 3 headliners, but the names are too big to keep it in the same line with big letter size. 

I would pay the double for real headliners as Kasabian, Royal Blood or so, but this is what we get... 

I think they are going after the 20 years old brirish market, so maybe next year I'm out. This lineup is okay thanks to previous agreements of the other organisation like Vampire Weekend or The Libertines. 

Edited by jordiskim