Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Joshuaharvey79 said:

Oh and also recon Fontains D.C they keep using them for the music in their promo vids

I bet it’s just footage from last year. They didn’t have a big crowd and we missed them as the Thursday last year wasn’t the best! So would be nice to see them with a big crowd 

To be honest folks regardless of who they announce, I'm more bothered about having a beer in my hand and singing along to songs, with the people I love.  That's what it's all about for me. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Amsy said:

To be honest folks regardless of who they announce, I'm more bothered about having a beer in my hand and singing along to songs, with the people I love.  That's what it's all about for me. 

My favourite years are usually the ones with the weaker lineups - 2019 and 2014 - so yeah, fuck it, whoever’s announced makes little difference in reality 

10 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

My favourite years are usually the ones with the weaker lineups - 2019 and 2014 - so yeah, fuck it, whoever’s announced makes little difference in reality 

Yeah exactly... This whole waiting around for announcements has been done my head in. I'm just bothered about getting there now and having a great time because the lineup is a winner as it is 

49 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Yeah exactly... This whole waiting around for announcements has been done my head in. I'm just bothered about getting there now and having a great time because the lineup is a winner as it is 

Yeah to be fair any additions to the already decent current lineup is just nice additions for the price we payed for a ticket 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mason1892 said:

First time at Benicassim Festival for me and my boyfriend. We are flying from Manchester to Barcelona on Sat 11th July , staying 3 nights there then heading over to Benicassim on the shuttle bus from Barcelona Airport. Anyone else doing something similar?

Yeah we are going from Birmingham to Barcelona and then getting the shuttle or train to benicassim. Apparently they are going to run extra trains around the festival dates 🙂