Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

4 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Nothing at all on Instagram or Facebook? Not even to download the app and the whole surprises on the app bullshit? Thats worrying if so because it shows lack of faith in what they have 

The announcement is on Thursday so maybe they will do all that tomorrow. Cant believe its only a one act announcement. 

1 minute ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

The announcement is on Thursday so maybe they will do all that tomorrow. Cant believe its only a one act announcement. 

The tweet from midday today says more names coming soon so they had the plural in there. So maybe they’ll surprise us, like I say with no word since November I can’t see how they can expect ticket sales to rise by trickling acts through. 

9 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Nothing at all on Instagram or Facebook? Not even to download the app and the whole surprises on the app bullshit? Thats worrying if so because it shows lack of faith in what they have 

Mentioned the app on Instagram, nothing about Thursdays announcement and nothing about either of them on Facebook. 

And no one can retweet the tweet about the announcement because they’ve put their twitter on private. Mad.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Mentioned the app on Instagram, nothing about Thursdays announcement and nothing about either of them on Facebook. 

And no one can retweet the tweet about the announcement because they’ve put their twitter on private. Mad.

Like I said in my other post the tweet from midday said more names, plural so I have hope they will drop a few acts but even with that hope I have doubts due to that whole going private thing

3 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Like I said in my other post the tweet from midday said more names, plural so I have hope they will drop a few acts but even with that hope I have doubts due to that whole going private thing

Unless they feel like Thursdays name is a decent sized one and deserves its own announcement. And we’ll get a big drop of names either Friday or the beginning of next week.

Don’t get the private thing at all, never seen any festival do that

Edited by Jonesy1

1 minute ago, Joshuaharvey79 said:

I’m hoping for mgmt to be announced tbh but I can’t see that happening because are they even doing anything else this year?

3 or 4 South American dates in March and the same amount in Japan in May, that’s it.

if they’ve got them on an exclusive then that will probably be why there’s only 1 name being announced on Thursday 

2 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

3 or 4 South American dates in March and the same amount in Japan in May, that’s it.

if they’ve got them on an exclusive then that will probably be why there’s only 1 name being announced on Thursday 

Yeah very good point. I don’t think they are too big for that to be the case 

2 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

The tweet from midday today says more names coming soon so they had the plural in there. So maybe they’ll surprise us, like I say with no word since November I can’t see how they can expect ticket sales to rise by trickling acts through. 

They have an insta story now saying new names. I don't think they are the brightest sparks on social media like they had a post a while ago saying the festival is in June so I'm just not gonna pay any attention to the one artist announcement.

Somethings just get lost in translation I suppose, looking forward to it now though, hopefully there’s plenty of nice surprises in there for us! It’s a nice mix of all sorts at the minute so I hope they can keep that up! No matter what happens....it’s can’t be as bad as last years 😂 

54 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Somethings just get lost in translation I suppose, looking forward to it now though, hopefully there’s plenty of nice surprises in there for us! It’s a nice mix of all sorts at the minute so I hope they can keep that up! No matter what happens....it’s can’t be as bad as last years 😂 

Will any of us remember it anyway 🤣

6 minutes ago, BradGTFC said:

Has anyone flew to Barca to get to beni before????

Yeah, think there’s a bus that leaves from the airport or you can get the metro into Barcelona Sants, change platform then get the train to Beni. Quite easy tbh.

Edited by Jonesy1

6 minutes ago, BradGTFC said:

@Jonesy1 Nice one cheers mate, looks like we'll be staying the Wednesday in Barca then getting the train Thursday morning to Beni...

Would recommend the expo hotel next to Barcelona sants then. Means you’re straight onto the train Thursday morning, decent hotel with a rooftop bar as well.

34 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Anyone wanna take a stab at some names they reckon will be announced?

Bastille, two door, MGMT (off the preliminary poster I didn’t see) but I get the feeling we’ll get Bombay Bicycle Club they’re about this summer! I’m hoping for loads but I won’t get my hopes up! I wonder what dance/dj acts we’ll get. It’s all rather exciting again! 

21 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Bastille, two door, MGMT (off the preliminary poster I didn’t see) but I get the feeling we’ll get Bombay Bicycle Club they’re about this summer! I’m hoping for loads but I won’t get my hopes up! I wonder what dance/dj acts we’ll get. It’s all rather exciting again! 

where is this prem poster with mgmt two door biffy and sum41? surely must be one screen shot... sounds like it could be total bollox

18 minutes ago, CJTM said:

where is this prem poster with mgmt two door biffy and sum41? surely must be one screen shot... sounds like it could be total bollox

I believe someone on here had seen a physical version of the poster? But yeah, i agree, if one did exist then surely it would have made its way onto the web and eventually here...

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

I'd love to see Eric Prydz, Paul Kalkbrenner or bicep added

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

That was my initial thought that no one had a screenshot but people who saw it said Liam would be playing Thursday and that came true so I’m a little more convinced but still skeptical