Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Is anyone else driving themselves mad waiting for this announcement. I thought it was going to be today after the post on Instagram last night. Doesnt help when theres been so many other festival announcements in the last week.

I’ve accepted that much like the price change we may be in for a long wait 🤣 I do think it will be not long after the winners of the latest comp are announced as they can’t tease them acts and keep us waiting much longer! Having said that Y not, R&L fest, sziget and tramlines still haven’t announced their acts yet (minus Liam G at R&L) and they’re always festivals I look at so this wait it nothing compared to them poor sods 

There’s a few posters out there now with some acts from beni on, I think we might be getting sundara karma, pale waves and maybe Bombay Bicycle Club, dmas pop up every here and there, id love them there! Worrying thing is we are going to get an announcement that an announcement is coming so we have more waiting

3 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

There’s a few posters out there now with some acts from beni on, I think we might be getting sundara karma, pale waves and maybe Bombay Bicycle Club, dmas pop up every here and there, id love them there! Worrying thing is we are going to get an announcement that an announcement is coming so we have more waiting

If it's any more than a week in gonna crack up 🤣. I don't really mind which gets announced I think its just the excitement of it all.

Ive just been through the questionnaire again and I’m sure that there’s more acts missing from the list of bands? Maybe I’m just being dumb but when I last did it when the comp was first announced I’m sure I ticked more 🤔 but then the DJs list looks about the same from what I remember