Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

46 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Latest post has “more names coming soon”. I don’t know when the give away winners are announced but the names will come after that I think 

I think there’s a chance we might hear something next week.

11 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

What's this preliminary poster everyone is talking about?

There was a poster sent to certain people before the first announcement which had more names on it than they initially announced. LG was one of them, he got announced a couple of weeks later. Biffy, 2door, sum41, bastille and a couple of others were on it as well. So they’re all expected in the next announcement.

15 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I think there’s a chance we might hear something next week.

There was a poster sent to certain people before the first announcement which had more names on it than they initially announced. LG was one of them, he got announced a couple of weeks later. Biffy, 2door, sum41, bastille and a couple of others were on it as well. So they’re all expected in the next announcement.

Do you know if there was any djs on it?

14 hours ago, Amsy said:

Do you peeps know where the fib shuttle bus arrives in castellón or other parts of the city? Thinking about how to get back at the end of each night! 

I’ve never used the buses and what not but they usually release all the times closer to the time. A group we meet out there use the buses and they always sing their praises, say they run on time and they’re bang on. If you have Twitter the benicassim fans page might be worth a tweet as they know their stuff! They’ve been quiet this year so far but they’ve not had anything to tweet about since November really so I’m sure they’re still active 

7 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

I’ve never used the buses and what not but they usually release all the times closer to the time. A group we meet out there use the buses and they always sing their praises, say they run on time and they’re bang on. If you have Twitter the benicassim fans page might be worth a tweet as they know their stuff! They’ve been quiet this year so far but they’ve not had anything to tweet about since November really so I’m sure they’re still active 

Cheers pal. Nice one. I will drop them a tweet 

The buses back to Castellón are always great. Sometimes a bit of a wait if you leave at the wrong time (immediately after the headliner), but you’ll always make it home. It stops out probably 15-20 different places between the festival and Castellón (most stops in Castellón centre) and will always run to make sure local people are sorted. We know that because we fell asleep on the bus last year and woke up back at the festival an hour later, having missed all the stops! 🙌 They let us stay on and we got dropped off at the right place second time around!

12 hours ago, BashVlc said:

The buses back to Castellón are always great. Sometimes a bit of a wait if you leave at the wrong time (immediately after the headliner), but you’ll always make it home. It stops out probably 15-20 different places between the festival and Castellón (most stops in Castellón centre) and will always run to make sure local people are sorted. We know that because we fell asleep on the bus last year and woke up back at the festival an hour later, having missed all the stops! 🙌 They let us stay on and we got dropped off at the right place second time around!

Ahh that's crazy but good that they let you stay on. Must have been a good night for you to fall asleep at the end of the night! Cheers for the information.

10 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

This new poll/act voting competition ends on Sunday 2nd February, so we could potentially expect an announcement that week

I hope so, I really need new bands, and if its possible, different from the ones in the preliminary poster, this festival would be too much indie 2010, I want somethimg more fresh. 

Oh, and I really expect TDCC not to come, they are in every fucking festival and they are not great live, but this people are capable of  put them as headliners. 

The same with Bastille, but at least they have a great live show.

1 hour ago, Jonesy1 said:

How many more headliners/big names we expecting? Could potentially have at least 2 for each night, and a big headliner still to come for the Sunday. Possibly a big name under libertines as well.

I'd be nicely surprised if we get any more than what was mentioned on the preliminary poster. I doubt they can afford to have many more big acts given the price of the festival ticket. 

Edited by Amsy

1 hour ago, Jonesy1 said:

How many more headliners/big names we expecting? Could potentially have at least 2 for each night, and a big headliner still to come for the Sunday. Possibly a big name under libertines as well.

I have absolutely no idea what to expect this year, but as long as they fill the Saturday out a bit more anything else is a bonus for me

11 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I have absolutely no idea what to expect this year, but as long as they fill the Saturday out a bit more anything else is a bonus for me

I’m the same, not a clue what to expect. Still waiting on the massive announcement for Kasabian headlining the Sunday but realistically that won’t be happening.

20 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Yeah it will be great if they announce more for the Saturday. If not I will just get drunk at the bar! Lol 

2 hours ago, Tremousse said:

Any chance for Catfish and The Bottlemen ? 

I can’t see it myself but they’d be a cracking addition! They’re quite active at the minute so hopefully they’ll be around a fair bit this summer. I still feel robbed from when they were on criminally early in 2018