Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

51 minutes ago, Amsy said:

I can't wait for the next band announcement... Which band's are people hoping to see announced? My own wishlist is Courteeners, mgmt, Foster the people, wolf Alice, Jamie xx, Keane, Anderson paak.. I'd surprised if anyone of them end up at beni! Although Jamie xx and courteeners have played in the past, mgmt were also on the provisional poster... 

Would love Keane and mgmt. The war on drugs would be amazing and yound fathers. I'm holding off getting a Keane ticket for Dublin in case they do beni.  

New email asking for us to vote for the acts we want to be added. Slightly worried they are asking for our advise this late as you would have hoped they had the majority of the lineup tied up by now?

All of the bands excluded from the preliminary poster that were excluded from the initial poster are there, so hopefully they will be added next.

Glad to see Bombay Bicycle Club on the list, saw them for the first time ever at the festival back in 2012 and its still one of my all time favourite performances.

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

New email asking for us to vote for the acts we want to be added. Slightly worried they are asking for our advise this late as you would have hoped they had the majority of the lineup tied up by now?

All of the bands excluded from the preliminary poster that were excluded from the initial poster are there, so hopefully they will be added next.

Glad to see Bombay Bicycle Club on the list, saw them for the first time ever at the festival back in 2012 and its still one of my all time favourite performances.

I’ve not got this email so you must be part of an elite! I’m off to see bombay in their up coming tour and they always put on a cracking show, they’d be fantastic addition! 

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

The bands will already be booked, I think the competition is that if you guess the correct acts you’ll win tickets. So I’d be guessing 2door, MGMT etc..

They put on insta “more acts coming soon”

9 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

can’t see any emails my side so it couldn’t have been sent to everyone, I’d of liked to have looked at the list to see what sort of acts they were looking at 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwwcKyY56I3MLTfmdHQsmTNtF5J85RbiT1kqeAdrn6T1qBbA/viewform

Edited by Jancker19

16 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

can’t see any emails my side so it couldn’t have been sent to everyone, I’d of liked to have looked at the list to see what sort of acts they were looking at 

They’ve put the link in their Instagram bio as well, I didn’t get the email either 

6 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Sterophonics, editors, two door, Gerry cinnamon, courteeners (as long as they don’t play heavy jacket), DMAs, maribou state, disclosure or Mura masa would suit me down to the ground 

Yeah heavy jacket played live sounds awful! Lol

3 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I've just seen the email. That's a terrible thing to do to us. I want loads of them all and this is giving false hope 🤣🤦‍♀️

1 minute ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I've just seen the email. That's a terrible thing to do to us. I want loads of them all and this is giving false hope 🤣🤦‍♀️

I just think its a PR exercise and all the bands have already been booked as they were in the preliminary poster... Bands that have already been mentioned such as two door, biffy, mgmt, sum 41 etc... 

8 minutes ago, Jancker19 said:

Noticed that they have only announced bands from the poll list during first wave of acts. So I think we can rule out Ian Brown, The Streets, Catfish etc.

Thats a good sign then for the acts on the preliminary poster then, as all of MGMT, Biffy, Sum41 and Two Door Cinema Club are on the new list!

I really hope two door are there, they were superb in 2018 and the new album has some absolute gems on so they’d be a brilliant addition, I’ve never understood the hype around biffy so I’m not too bothered about them. Just need the next announcement to put my impatience at rest 🤣 

27 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I really hope two door are there, they were superb in 2018 and the new album has some absolute gems on so they’d be a brilliant addition, I’ve never understood the hype around biffy so I’m not too bothered about them. Just need the next announcement to put my impatience at rest 🤣 

TDCC got announced for Low Festival in Benidorm. FIB and Low don't share headliners since they are close to each other. http://lowfestival.es/