Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

13 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Also, can anyone remember the attendance figures from last year? Wasn’t the busiest night about 30k? 

18k on the Thursday, 31k on the Friday, 37k on the Saturday, no official figures for the Sunday but it was roughly 28k. So 114k over the full weekend. 

2016 - 161k

2017 - 177k

2018 - 164k

Full capacity is roughly 50k a day I think, so they’re probably only 15/20k tickets off a full weekend sellout.

A lot of numbers and K’s but you get the gist of it.

41 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

18k on the Thursday, 31k on the Friday, 37k on the Saturday, no official figures for the Sunday but it was roughly 28k. So 114k over the full weekend. 

2016 - 161k

2017 - 177k

2018 - 164k

Full capacity is roughly 50k a day I think, so they’re probably only 15/20k tickets off a full weekend sellout.

A lot of numbers and K’s but you get the gist of it.

Sunday was shocking last year attendance wise I thought ? proper mood killer. I’m just thinking if they sell 50k weekend passes then we will have the day splits that only really matters for the Saturday really. But then again, at the current prices anyone would just pay €65 for a weekend and go when they want.

2 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Sunday was shocking last year attendance wise I thought ? proper mood killer. I’m just thinking if they sell 50k weekend passes then we will have the day splits that only really matters for the Saturday really. But then again, at the current prices anyone would just pay €65 for a weekend and go when they want.

If I were a local I’d just pay the €65 and pick and choose. However, if it does sell out (looking likely) and everyone turns up, every night will be like the 2017 RHCP night, packed

I know im on my own with this one, but i actually preferred some aspects of last years to previous editions mainly because of the lack of sales. Admittedly it was borderline embarrassing turning up to some acts and being able to walk straight to the barriers (think TEED had 12 people at the start) but it had a lot more positives; no queue at bar, plenty of room to have a dance without having to stand right at the back, easy to find the rest of the group in the crowd when people went to watch different bands, 5 minute walk from tent to main stage with no traffic and minimal queues for anything in the town. 

The RHCP year was fantastic lineup wise but was probably one of the worse years ive attended - way too many people on the site!

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I know im on my own with this one, but i actually preferred some aspects of last years to previous editions mainly because of the lack of sales. Admittedly it was borderline embarrassing turning up to some acts and being able to walk straight to the barriers (think TEED had 12 people at the start) but it had a lot more positives; no queue at bar, plenty of room to have a dance without having to stand right at the back, easy to find the rest of the group in the crowd when people went to watch different bands, 5 minute walk from tent to main stage with no traffic and minimal queues for anything in the town. 

The RHCP year was fantastic lineup wise but was probably one of the worse years ive attended - way too many people on the site!

Yeah the RHCP night in 2017 was stupid. I agree the queues were handy this year but it was so flat at certain acts, you me at six did so well with the crowd they had and I thought gorgon city was empty, just made it a little flat for me. Hopefully we get 2018 numbers, for me that was just perfect all round. 

1 hour ago, Furg said:

Any idea when we might get some more names? I can’t imagine it’ll be this side of Christmas. I really hope LG gets announced, I know people have mentioned him and Ian Brown a lot. 

They keep extending the ticket sale so I’d guess it’ll probably be mid to late January now.

15 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

More news very (very) soon apparently 

If they do take the tickets off sale tonight (big IF) then I’d say we’ll probably hear something before Wednesday next week

Edit: Looks like it’s tonight going by that post right there

Edited by Jonesy1

Just now, TipToes24 said:

What time is the price change? Will the announcement be just before it so there’s a “mad rush” for tickets or just after to catch everyone at the new price 

Well for the last few price ‘changes’ they’ve had MIDNIGHT in capitals in their posts and on the website. This one just says “tonight”.