Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Conor H said:

Looking at glamping - does anyone know if getting the easy deluxe is worth it over the easy ?

I wouldn’t bother, we just go for the standard easy tent and buy an air bed from the town centre, can pick one up for about 20 euros there. Or if you can’t be bothered carrying it back from town they sell them in the campsite for 25. 

Have stayed in glamping every time I’ve gone and can’t recommend it enough - any questions just give me a shout 

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I wouldn’t bother, we just go for the standard easy tent and buy an air bed from the town centre, can pick one up for about 20 euros there. Or if you can’t be bothered carrying it back from town they sell them in the campsite for 25. 

Have stayed in glamping every time I’ve gone and can’t recommend it enough - any questions just give me a shout 

Thanks! The queen size bed and all the duvets etc that’s supplied is what appeals so that we have the bring the minimum as Well as the fact that there’s more room. Reckon it’s worth it if these are important to us?

Beni often shares a few acts with that nos alive and two door are there, just itching To see this preliminary  poster! Or to know where people who have seen it did see it. I remember 2017 there was a picture of a line up with stone roses headlining and that turned out to be bollocks 

23 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Beni often shares a few acts with that nos alive and two door are there, just itching To see this preliminary  poster! Or to know where people who have seen it did see it. I remember 2017 there was a picture of a line up with stone roses headlining and that turned out to be bollocks 

Yeah proper want to see this preliminary poster looked everywhere for it ahaha

17 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I thought he’d be doing the Sunday here, suppose there’s still a chance.

I only say that because marina did the Saturday there and Thursday at beni, I think Lana did the Thursday and Sunday at latitude so I suppose it’s just a matter of what he’s got in the tank 

15 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I only say that because marina did the Saturday there and Thursday at beni, I think Lana did the Thursday and Sunday at latitude so I suppose it’s just a matter of what he’s got in the tank 

He’d definitely be a better fit for the Sunday. Playing after Foals at TRNSMT as well, but could be the Thursday.

Noticed fib liked a radio X post about DMA’s supporting Gerry at Hampden the same weekend. Would be good to see DMA’s back again, good live band 

Random one here....but I’m hoping they move the “second” stage back to where it usually is, that thunderbitch stage last year was a waste of space and the second stage being that little bit further away I’m convinced that’s why it led to some shocking crowds at some acts...or maybe that was just the lack of people in general ?

In the local press they have said that at the moment 25,000 tickets have been sold, more than in the last year. I don't know what happened to the price of the tickets, I think that until they announce more groups, prices will not rise anymore.

43 minutes ago, Toñobeni said:

In the local press they have said that at the moment 25,000 tickets have been sold, more than in the last year. I don't know what happened to the price of the tickets, I think that until they announce more groups, prices will not rise anymore.

That’s a lot more than I thought it would’ve been. So 50% of tickets sold?

1 hour ago, Toñobeni said:

That's really impressive. Although I assume the model they're running means they need to be near sell out to make it profitable. With prices going up and a new announcement with LG etc could very well be a sell out.

It actually seems a good sales strategy, low start prices means big numbers which means more likely for people to book later on with their mates when price get higher and more names announced.

49 minutes ago, Toñobeni said:

So they sold 25K tickets in 3 hours? That’s impressive. Plus that article was on the 29th November, so they could easily be at 35K by this point. Already more than this year and they’ve only been on sale a week.

• Upvote 2