Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

5 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

swindled a little break from the boss and bagged two, still no confirmation email but I always panic when it comes to them ? hopefully it comes through as I can’t complain at the price at all 

Think they said the confirmation will take a week because the tickets will be attached

57 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Fucking hell that was a hassle.

Somehow managed to get 2 of the €49 tickets, the rest of my group got scattered prices.

Big shoutout to festickets

I had a nightmare with festickets and they are normally the best for me, everytime I clicked on any Price option it just kept telling me they were unavailable. Thankfully I went onto seetickets and got them for €60 - still great value!

4 minutes ago, Furg said:

I had a nightmare with festickets and they are normally the best for me, everytime I clicked on any Price option it just kept telling me they were unavailable. Thankfully I went onto seetickets and got them for €60 - still great value!

By the sounds of it I got very lucky, all my mates had the same issue as you, think they’ve all ended up with the €60 tickets as well. As you said, still a brilliant price.

Lads can someone set my mind at rest.

Please tell me I havent just bought 3x tickets for £202 total on Festickets when the seetickets site is charging €198 total.

There must be some mistake or difference?

£202 is still cracking value but €198 = £169 so please tell me I havent just spent an extra £33 for absolutely no reason!?

Edited by ipr44

4 minutes ago, ipr44 said:

Lads can someone set my mind at rest.

Please tell me I havent just bought 3x tickets for £202 total on Festickets when the seetickets site is charging €198 total.

There must be some mistake or difference?

£202 is still cracking value but €198 = £169 so please tell me I havent just spent an extra £33 for absolutely no reason!?

If it’s just general admission with no camping then yeah, you’ll have spent more than you needed to. Festickets prices went up a lot quicker than see tickets 

2 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

If it’s just general admission with no camping then yeah, you’ll have spent more than you needed to. Festickets prices went up a lot quicker than see tickets 

Thanks for confirming Jonesy.

That’s an absolute scam and pissed me right off. An extra £11 per person for absolutely no reason!!?

It’s the principle of it. They are still €60 on seetickets as we speak too, to rub salt in the wound.

27 minutes ago, ipr44 said:

Thanks for confirming Jonesy.

That’s an absolute scam and pissed me right off. An extra £11 per person for absolutely no reason!!?

It’s the principle of it. They are still €60 on seetickets as we speak too, to rub salt in the wound.

Yeah, no one likes to pay more than they need to, however I’m guessing it’s because festickets would’ve had a lot less tickets to sell. Hence their prices increases quicker.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, equis said:

Music Republic always sells the tickets with this "inminent increase" method. They will start with 49€ but I'm sure none of us will get this price. In a few minutes they will be at 59, then 69 and in a short time it will be closer to 100-150. The quotas are very small and begin to be large when it is already expensive. Also, Fees are always 10%. 

I've seen the preliminary poster with Liam (th), Biffy (th), Two Door Cinema Club (sat), Sum41 (sat), Bastille(fri) and MGMT(Su) and other spanish names.

How and where have you seen the preliminary poster?

Paying £60 for 4 days of music doesn’t seem right at the moment, I feel like there’s going to be a catch or scam coming up ?? but for the line up so far I feel like ive robbed them! Hopefully all this talk of the preliminary poster is true because what a fucking line up that would be! Two door, Bastille and Liam would be like 2018 all over again and they were all immense! MGMT have been on the bucket list for years as well! 

11 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Depending how many tickets they shift, we might get another announcement before Christmas 

I’m hoping for jan as we need flights and accommodation so another stacked announcement before Christmas could shoot us in the foot. So for purely selfish reasons I hope we don’t ?

1 hour ago, Jonesy1 said:

Says it finishes on the Sunday at midnight, should that be taken literally or will it probably still run on until 6am-ish each night?

Got to go on till the usual times on Sunday as well. There would be uproar if not! Maybe it means last entry? The social media teams seem to be bang on the ball this year so might be worth reaching out for them on behalf of all of us who are now worried ?

10 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Got to go on till the usual times on Sunday as well. There would be uproar if not! Maybe it means last entry? The social media teams seem to be bang on the ball this year so might be worth reaching out for them on behalf of all of us who are now worried ?

Aye, I can’t see it closing early, just kept noticing they were posting 12 for the Sunday night and 2pm opening for the Thursday, which seems very early.

Even if that is the case, Buddha across the road is open til 7 anyway 

3 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Aye, I can’t see it closing early, just kept noticing they were posting 12 for the Sunday night and 2pm opening for the Thursday, which seems very early.

Even if that is the case, Buddha across the road is open til 7 anyway 

Fucking hell I hope not as in the past when I’ve gone in early for certain acts around 7/8 it’s been ducking roasting! If it’s not broke don’t fix it....hopefully it’s all just errors, do we know what times the other festival they do opens and closes? 

Also, where are these times? 

Edited by TipToes24

45 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Fucking hell I hope not as in the past when I’ve gone in early for certain acts around 7/8 it’s been ducking roasting! If it’s not broke don’t fix it....hopefully it’s all just errors, do we know what times the other festival they do opens and closes? 

Also, where are these times? 

Can’t remember where I saw it tbh.

Clashfinder shows Arenal sound being pretty much the same times as Beni usually is, so it’s probably just an error