Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

Music Republic always sells the tickets with this "inminent increase" method. They will start with 49€ but I'm sure none of us will get this price. In a few minutes they will be at 59, then 69 and in a short time it will be closer to 100-150. The quotas are very small and begin to be large when it is already expensive. Also, Fees are always 10%. 

I've seen the preliminary poster with Liam (th), Biffy (th), Two Door Cinema Club (sat), Sum41 (sat), Bastille(fri) and MGMT(Su) and other spanish names.

23 minutes ago, equis said:

Music Republic always sells the tickets with this "inminent increase" method. They will start with 49€ but I'm sure none of us will get this price. In a few minutes they will be at 59, then 69 and in a short time it will be closer to 100-150. The quotas are very small and begin to be large when it is already expensive. Also, Fees are always 10%. 

I've seen the preliminary poster with Liam (th), Biffy (th), Two Door Cinema Club (sat), Sum41 (sat), Bastille(fri) and MGMT(Su) and other spanish names.

If Liam and Biffy are both playing Thursday, which was proposed as the headliner?

Edited by swelsbyuk

10 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Reckon theres anything stopping us buying multiple tickets on the same email? Theres a few of us all trying for cheap tickets and to minimise confusion its probably easier to do it this way....

We’ve got the same problem, been trying to look through the website but can’t find anything. The insta post says “2 tickets at a time”, so think you can probably keep going in and buying more 

I’ll be working on the release time so I think I’ll just be paying full whack, if it goes to €150 that’s €37.50 a night which I can’t complain at. Just have the slight issue of flights and accommodation! Just can’t believe the ghosts of the 2019 line up stopped us from rebooking early ? 

I've skimmed a few pages but I need updating, first of all is that LG and Biffy thing likely because I was thinking that Khalid was an extremely weak headliner. Not because I'm not really a fan because I'm not a fan of Martin Garrix particularly but can see he'd be a good headliner, I just mean Khalid doesn't seem big enough unless he's massive in Spain? He was only third down at parklife which is a smaller festival AND more suited to Khalid like artists, so weird to see him top the bill. And speaking of Garrix, how come I keep seeing the poster with him and VW swapped? Are they sharing it or is one of Liam or Biffy gonna come in for that day?

Also with the pricing I've noticed camping is now separate, does anyone know if you need to be regular camping as well as glamping for the glamping, or if you just need to buy one? Cheers! Not too keen on the idea of the pricing going up every half hour tho, wonder what it'll max out as... Makes you wonder if they're saving a couple of the headliners because they want to get more interest when prices go up! 

On a side note I saw VW at ally pally just recently and they were incredible, such a great live band, really tight performance. Anyone going will have a great time watching them!

2 hours ago, thelemon said:

Also with the pricing I've noticed camping is now separate, does anyone know if you need to be regular camping as well as glamping for the glamping, or if you just need to buy one? Cheers! Not too keen on the idea of the pricing going up every half hour tho, wonder what it'll max out as... Makes you wonder if they're saving a couple of the headliners because they want to get more interest when prices go up! 

Yes, you'll need a separate Camping for Glamping. So for 2 persons it will be 2 Camping tickets and 1 Glamping option.

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Where can we get these tickets from? On FIB website the link seems to be dead...

I’m hoping it comes to life tomorrow as I looked earlier and had no luck. Maybe this is how the whole €49 sham will work? Only a few will be let in? I’m going to try the website though as I couldn’t find any on sale elsewhere but maybe I’m just being blind