Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

1 minute ago, jack12895 said:

There is no mention anywhere as far as I can see of headliners?

Would think Foals def the Sunday headliner but no reason bigger acts for Friday or Saturday can't be added as headliners IMO

Libertines definitely headlining, they announced it on their own twitter, still wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Ian brown on the Saturday though. Also, the video they posted on FB suggests those are the headliners

39 minutes ago, HappyWednesday said:

Here we go then, queue all the whingers coming on saying how bad the line up is and the worst one ever because their favourite band isn't playing...

Nah, it's objectively speaking way smaller headliners than they usually have.

Last few years has seen RHCP, Kasabian, KoL,, Killers, Lana etc all huge names. This one has Vampire Weekend, Libertines (who's stock has dropped massively in last 5 years and Foals who were the smallest headliner in 2017 last time they played and co-headlined with 2 others.

Personally I think it's as good if not better than last year.  Thursday and Friday look really good. I am not sure about Saturday for me and Sunday will be great. 

Thursday last year FBS was okay so AVB and Khalid must be a step up. 

Lana was rubbish so vw and the rest look good. 

Foals and Steve aoki are brilliant live and you for the price I don't think you will get much better. 

They are going to try and get the crowds back and I for one don't think it's a bad thing. 

I have spend 250 for szieght and wish I had not bothered looking at this and what else is too come 

No complaints from me, lumineers are massive for me for personal reasons so seeing them live will be special! Foals 2017 were immense, crystal fighters were too! Plenty of fun acts in between plus a few more to come. Just unsure if I’ll give the kooks a second chance after they got me dogs abuse in 2018 for dragging everyone to them only for them to be average at best ? 

So looking at the pricing, if you get in there very quick the festival ticket is €49 (I get that but fine)

it terms of the glamping for me and my partner does that mean €25 x 2 for camping & €50 x 2 for glamping? so all in all €248 Or would you just pay for clamping (€50 x 2) and the total €198?

2 minutes ago, Furg said:

So looking at the pricing, if you get in there very quick the festival ticket is €49 (I get that but fine)

it terms of the glamping for me and my partner does that mean €25 x 2 for camping & €50 x 2 for glamping? so all in all €248 Or would you just pay for clamping (€50 x 2) and the total €198?

€198

3 hours ago, Davidoff said:

Personally I think it's as good if not better than last year.  Thursday and Friday look really good. I am not sure about Saturday for me and Sunday will be great. 

Thursday last year FBS was okay so AVB and Khalid must be a step up. 

Lana was rubbish so vw and the rest look good. 

Foals and Steve aoki are brilliant live and you for the price I don't think you will get much better. 

They are going to try and get the crowds back and I for one don't think it's a bad thing. 

I have spend 250 for szieght and wish I had not bothered looking at this and what else is too come 

Sziget is great to be fair but this is unrivalled value. Proper headliners of many genres at €49. I swear its like 6 nights camping too

8 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

The fan page clearly got early access to the lineup & prices, and every act they tweeted got announced, apart from LG and Biffy. Both being held back for the next announcement?

They’re quite cryptic this year, usually they admit they have no idea and it’s all just guess work. In the past they have just released the leaks early if they happen but this year they just put about 5/6 acts in a row who are there and then they put a few who aren’t? Plus they ALWAYS bum off that hinds band on that page and they’re here again this year so I bet they came in their pants when they saw that 

4 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

hmm just seen this. Noticed Sum41 are another act as well? 

No reason for them to tweet wrong acts, they’d clearly seen the lineup and were trying to brag about it. Suppose we’ll find out

1 hour ago, Furg said:

I can’t imagine LG being announced now as would have thought he’d be headlining if he was to play! Biffy is still a possibility though

They only confirmed headliner we have is Libertines for the Saturday. Would be a bit much for Liam to play 3 times in 4 years but he would shift tickets.