Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

10 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Click on the 'CONDICIONES GENERALES' link at the bottom of their website and about halfway down it mentions 'La entrada permite el acceso al recinto musical del 16 al 19 de julio de 2020.'

Very well spotted!

Think we’ll get 2 headliners, dates (officially tweeted), and ticket sales all within the next 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

The new website was a huge anticlimax so i decided to check out every available link to give me as much excitement as possible!

That’s fair enough. Translated the full paragraph, looks like they’re getting rid of the weeks long camping. The broken translation makes it sound like the campsite won’t open til 8am on the Thursday morning.

4 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

That’s fair enough. Translated the full paragraph, looks like they’re getting rid of the weeks long camping. The broken translation makes it sound like the campsite won’t open til 8am on the Thursday morning.

Oh really? Looks like i should have dug a little deeper - Nice one

Quite amusing the soundtrack they’ve chosen for the aftermovie is by the artist who didn’t turn up!

Are they having a clever dig at themselves with a view to make improvements next year (unlikely) or just missing the mark once again (very likely!)??

Still, great to see signs of life...

11 minutes ago, BashVlc said:

Quite amusing the soundtrack they’ve chosen for the aftermovie is by the artist who didn’t turn up!

Are they having a clever dig at themselves with a view to make improvements next year (unlikely) or just missing the mark once again (very likely!)??

Still, great to see signs of life...

FIB STRIKES BACK to me screams they know they fucked up massively last year, look how engaging they are on the Instagram comments, almost beg like but they really are up against it for next year. Need to have big part of lineup out by Christmas, might sound daft but the January market is huge for beni, picks people up with the crap weather, student loan always goes in around then as well

17 minutes ago, CJTM said:

FIB STRIKES BACK to me screams they know they fucked up massively last year, look how engaging they are on the Instagram comments, almost beg like but they really are up against it for next year. Need to have big part of lineup out by Christmas, might sound daft but the January market is huge for beni, picks people up with the crap weather, student loan always goes in around then as well

Tbf to them, they’ve had a complete overhaul. So none of the current management/bookers are at fault for this years shit show. Hopefully this new mob are out with a point to prove.

Who wants to be brave enough and go for guessing the following:

2 X headliners, 2 x subs, 2 XDJ/Electronic & 5 bands on the undercard from UK/Ire (Non Spanish) that will are likely to be touring and playing next year?

?

25 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Who wants to be brave enough and go for guessing the following:

2 X headliners, 2 x subs, 2 XDJ/Electronic & 5 bands on the undercard from UK/Ire (Non Spanish) that will are likely to be touring and playing next year?

?

I’ll go,

Foo Fighters, Kasabian

Ashcroft, Libertines

Chemical Brothers, Eric Prydz

Slaves, Vaccines, The Coral, Madness, Happy Mondays.

A man can dream.

10 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I’ll go,

Foo Fighters, Kasabian

Ashcroft, Libertines

Chemical Brothers, Eric Prydz

Slaves, Vaccines, The Coral, Madness, Happy Mondays.

A man can dream.

fair play to you Jonesy, but that is most definitely just a dream