1 adult ticket needed!

ThomG

6 minutes ago, ThomG said:

Hi. Like other people we're having a shocker on twickets with eotr this year. Literally no chance.

Does anyone have 1 ticket for sale? 

Tom

It'll get easier the closer we get to the festival. Just keep on checking resale sites/twitter/here and other forums. Keep the faith and keep searching and you'll get one. There were a fair few floating around during the few days before the festival last year.

Edited by Guy Incognito

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Can you not just get it delivered to a UK address?

Trying to sort that out - but didn't have an address I could put in before it timed out.

It also says it has to be signed for. But presumably would just go to the sorting office if there was nobody at home - no big deal. I'm assuming that's how Royal Mail would work? 

1 hour ago, ElGanzo said:

Trying to sort that out - but didn't have an address I could put in before it timed out.

It also says it has to be signed for. But presumably would just go to the sorting office if there was nobody at home - no big deal. I'm assuming that's how Royal Mail would work? 

Ah - didn't clock it would have timed out. That sucks. Yep, it'll just go to a sorting office as you say. Best of luck.

Edited by Tuna