Kacey Musgraves On The Pymild

CaledonianGonzo

10 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

What do you know?

Her tour is mainly festivals anyway. If kacry is a support act for the u.s dates then thats 4 performances and it would have zero impact in europe. Kacey announced new south america dates in march/april but I would assume she could likely pop up at glasto for a one off if she is just taking it easy and working on a new record. 

• 1 month later...

Mental gymnastics in this place are glorious.

An artist is active, touring, in the right geographical area around Glastonbury time, has a gap in the touring schedule and is playing other festivals.

Act I Love - "nailed on, it's HAPPENING!!!"

Act I Hate - "THIS PROVES NOTHING!!!!"

Always makes me smile, and I'm just as bad as anyone for it :lol:

Footnote: I hope she rocks up as you guys are clearly proper keen :)

• Upvote 1

@Quark Efestivals hive mind. You have been here long enough.

What makes me laugh the most is how many people shut their ears “la la la” across various socials to Emily’s info that all three headliners are solo acts. That has been a fact that reddit for example refuse to take onboard. 

Edited by Matt42

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

What makes me laugh the most is how many people shut their ears “la la la” across various socials to Emily’s info that all three headliners are solo acts. That has been a fact that reddit for example refuse to take onboard. 

It's a weird one that.  I take it as read that EE's straight up, but there's a bit inside me that's so used to Michael's.....flexible approach to the truth when he's chatting away that I still wonder.

It's not even like people caveat it with "I know Emily said, but..." - it just gets completely ignored :D

Edited by Quark