• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spanish Love Songs are playing this, as much as self-confirmed without outright saying it when asked at their in store at Banquet Records. Would imagine The Menzingers and Pup will also be in with a s

Dont get all this negativity when the festival is growing at an incredible rate and selling very well . It has clearly the biggest h/l's its ever had , the chance to see AFI in this country is rare an

Not a huge name but a band I think are very likely is Spanish Love Songs

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Been confirmed that the announcement will be in Kerrang tomorrow

Hopefully they still upload the online edition around half 12. They don't normally delay it for Trees like they have done Slam Dunk and Download.

They've got a testing band page on the lineup page, hopefully they'll upload the lineup fairly soon. Otherwise it looks likd I'm taking the trek to whs smiths early in the morning (and my bi monthly refusal of the sun). 

58 minutes ago, 3Dimensions said:

They've got a testing band page on the lineup page, hopefully they'll upload the lineup fairly soon. Otherwise it looks likd I'm taking the trek to whs smiths early in the morning (and my bi monthly refusal of the sun). 

Has anyone got updates on this? 

10 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Nothing on the website yet, no-one managed a sneak peek in Kerrang?

Doesn't seem like anyone in the world has. I figured there would at least be an eager Waterparks fan on social media to take a pic of the poster.

For me it is absolutely stacked. Amazons, Creeper, Boston Manor, Young Guns, Dream State, Roam, Hot Milk, Vukovi, Shvpes, Lauran Hibberd and Rews are all people I've been wanting to see (or see again). Theres a few other names I'd definitely see if I went. Actually considering it now but I still think I'd want the other two headliners to be more up my street.