Creeper, Hobo Johnson and Phoebe Bridgers have just all been announced for Mad Cool. Can see them all playing there and I'm surprised that no one on here mentioned Deftones playing there as well.

I know they're at Download but not seen anything say that they're an exclusive so technically they're still possible and with being on the Thursday it leaves them free for Friday and Saturday. I know some of you do love clutching at straws so thought it was worth mentioning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some non-UK bands who are around and could play:

Phoebe Bridgers, Knocked Loose, Deafheaven, Deftones, Brutus, Silverstein, The Devil Wears Prada, Counterparts, Lingua Ignota, The Murder Capital.

Of those I could see Knocked Loose, The Devil Wears Prada and Counterparts in the Cave and possibly Silverstein on the Main Stage. I'd absolutely love Phoebe Bridgers to play but I'd be surprised.

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Feeder have an April tour to sell still don't they? Were excellent but can't see them being announced.

IDLES Saturday headlining please.

yeah, I just think they're a band that would fit really well at Trees but I think IDLES have a much higher chance of being announced

I'd also love to see Crossfaith, Fever 333 Stand Atlantic and Poppy play amongst a bunch of other bands, I'm always up for Pulled Apart By Horses and Dinosaur Pile-Up too

Edited by itskinglizard

I think Feeder will sub to Jimmy Eat World,As much as I want them to play I don't think Idles will play I think there an exclusive at Reading and Leeds, hopefully I am wrong. I think Its Neck Deep and Frank Carter or Bullet For My Valentine

Hoping for Venom Prison, White Reaper, Metz, Black Futures, Alffa, Death From Above 1979 and Crossfaith. 

Edited by Alex Winstone

On 11/26/2019 at 9:46 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yes.

Creeper are announcing something tomorrow morning, whether it's tour dates or an album not sure, but certainly something. 

Buy now pay later tickets still seem to be available, semi tempted to get one tomorrow as it is payday. 

Edited by 3Dimensions
Final paragraph

49 minutes ago, 3Dimensions said:

Creeper are announcing something tomorrow morning, whether it's tour dates or an album not sure, but certainly something. 

Buy now pay later tickets still seem to be available, semi tempted to get one tomorrow as it is payday. 

If you're hoping to see them, I can tell you its 90% likely based on nothing more than gut feeling but I know they love playing, I know they've been asked, half the band attended as fans last year, and I'd imagine it's the reason they're doing the Wednesday of mad cool

I fully expect them subbing Neck Deep.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

8 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

I'd like to see Poppy play 2000 Trees, though I have no idea how likely that is, I feel like now would be the right time though if she were to do it

I don't think there is anything to say that she will be around but I agree she would be a great booking as of right now in her career.  I am however a massive fan of hers though so maybe I'm just hopeful.  That said an interesting one to me is her boyfriend Ghostemane, he's booked low on the mainstage at Hellfest a few weeks before but I haven't seen his name anywhere else.  Think he would make a smart booking as well, maybe the festival could even book both of them.