Neck Deep would be perfect as long as it isn't the Friday, I already have Foals tickets for the Cardiff Castle show and didn't notice until now that it clashed with Trees :P

Last time I saw Jimmy Eat World was at Leeds fest 2014 and they were do dull. I like Clarity and Static Prevail but not a fan of them live.

Also they seem to be doing a full tour UK around Trees. Not really that big of a pull then either

16 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Last time I saw Jimmy Eat World was at Leeds fest 2014 and they were do dull. I like Clarity and Static Prevail but not a fan of them live.

Also they seem to be doing a full tour UK around Trees. Not really that big of a pull then either

It's a Europe tour as opposed to UK, but they are playing Manchester and London the Tuesday and Wednesday.

I love JEW on record but the last two times I've seen them live have been duller than a dull thing and I left early both times. For a band with as many bonafide bangers as they have, they sure do like to choose ploddy setlists. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

I feel like every year Trees has a take it or leave it headliner for me, Twin Atlantic in 2018, YM@6 in 2019. Hopefully its Jimmy in 2020 and theres two awesome ones coming.  

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Andre91 said:

I love JEW on record but the last two times I've seen them live have been duller than a dull thing and I left early both times. For a band with as many bonafide bangers as they have, they sure do like to choose ploddy setlists. 

I always think the same thing about them, they're just ridiculously middle of the road when they play live. I'd be talking to someone who is a fan and I'd try to avoid shitting on how shit they are live.

43 minutes ago, jonday81 said:

I saw '68 supporting A last night. I reckon '68 would be killer at Trees!

Great band, hoping The Chariot do a reunion. 68 seems like such an odd support for A. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:50 PM, Traher666 said:

Great band, hoping The Chariot do a reunion. 68 seems like such an odd support for A. 

It was but somehow it worked. The crowd were into it.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:50 AM, Traher666 said:

68 seems like such an odd support for A

Pretty sure they'll support anyone, once saw them support Chiodos lol