Jump to content

Recommended Posts

WOW. just WOW. Just hope this goes ahead. In fairness they say they are looking at their options for moving it to later in the year if needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this that much :lol:

Still Black Peaks, Fresh and Leeched are decent additions for me but nothing I'd get overly excited about. Interesting to see that Knocked Loose are still on the poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I defo need a Friday ticket, been waiting to see AFI again since 2009, ROAM I could watch and Against The Current. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know if there's a stage called 'The Croft'?

Or has someone has a brain fart when updating the website...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There used to be a stage called The Croft I believe. However I remember there were initially one or two bands incorrectly listed on the website as The Croft last year too.

 

Line up wise, those headliners are far and away the best they've had and there are a few other brilliant bookings on there. I can't see this going ahead in the usual weekend... But hopefully they can get it rescheduled with a similar line up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

There used to be a stage called The Croft I believe. However I remember there were initially one or two bands incorrectly listed on the website as The Croft last year too.

Thanks. 

There's just one so far for this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

does anyone know if there's a stage called 'The Croft'?

Or has someone has a brain fart when updating the website...?

Yeah The Croft was replaced by the Neu stage a few years back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, justanothername said:

2000trees-artwork-FINAL-Wednesday-March-25th-9am-724x1024.jpg

Am I blind or are The Get Up Kids not on this poster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, justanothername said:

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this that much :lol:

Still Black Peaks, Fresh and Leeched are decent additions for me but nothing I'd get overly excited about. Interesting to see that Knocked Loose are still on the poster

Nah I'm right there with you, very meh in my opinion. For me at least last year was so stacked with the likes or Turnstile, Gouge Away, Drug Church, Single Mothers, ETID, Angel Dust ect ect. This year in terms of hardcore or even like post/metalcore there isn't much.  And the one band I'd be the most excited to see (Knocked Loose) is most likely not playing so......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yep

Strange that they would be dropped off the poster yet still nothing done with Knocked Loose.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...