• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spanish Love Songs are playing this, as much as self-confirmed without outright saying it when asked at their in store at Banquet Records. Would imagine The Menzingers and Pup will also be in with a s

Dont get all this negativity when the festival is growing at an incredible rate and selling very well . It has clearly the biggest h/l's its ever had , the chance to see AFI in this country is rare an

Not a huge name but a band I think are very likely is Spanish Love Songs

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Jericode said:

Offspring headlining the Saturday would sell me a ticket, but I'd still be expecting it to cancel.

I'd rather it was The Distillers, I could forego Friday at Download then.

Tinfoil hat on, although it’s almost certain that it’s deftones anyway.

but Sam carter liked the tweet a few weeks back and he in the past has been pretty vocal that his favourite album of all time is White Pony.

1 hour ago, Petrifish said:

Tinfoil hat on, although it’s almost certain that it’s deftones anyway.

but Sam carter liked the tweet a few weeks back and he in the past has been pretty vocal that his favourite album of all time is White Pony.

They said that both of the remaining headliners are from California

4 minutes ago, justanothername said:

They said that both of the remaining headliners are from California

Yeah, with that statement ruling out Architects who was previously rumoured then it points more towards it being Deftones and a possible white pony show.

5 hours ago, tbrock said:

Looks like Knocked Loose have dropped out for what its worth if this goes ahead or not. 

Just checked there instagram and there playing Sound & Fury which is a shame because I wanted them and Nothing to play 

6 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Just checked there instagram and there playing Sound & Fury which is a shame because I wanted them and Nothing to play 

I suppose if they were moved to Thursday or Friday and they played S&F on Saturday it would be possible but I don't really see it happening.  Especially since they didn't reply when I asked them on twitter. 

54 minutes ago, justanothername said:

They're not on the website anymore

They are for me, however their day and stage has been removed. Actually for that matter everyones day and stage has been removed, maybe they're changing things in line for the new acts on wednesday?

1 hour ago, tbrock said:

They are for me, however their day and stage has been removed. Actually for that matter everyones day and stage has been removed, maybe they're changing things in line for the new acts on wednesday?

Maybe they are cancelling the festival

25 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Not this far out they aren't. They've said this morning they're still announcing on Wednesday.

best for them if they get the lineup out sell as many tickets as can then then if they have to cancel can just offer people the chance to roll there tickets to next year and keeping hold of the cash , which i imagine alot of people would do with trees . 

Most festivals using a reputable ticket company won't have access to the ticket money anyway as the agents usually hold it incase of cancellation.

I'm guessing that most festivals aren't cancelled due to insurance reasons. There isn't a ban on events yet so they wont be able to claim any money back if they cancelled now. So they have just got to go ahead as normal until they are given a good reason not to do so

17 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

Most festivals using a reputable ticket company won't have access to the ticket money anyway as the agents usually hold it incase of cancellation.

lots of smaller festivals are using eventbrite. I don't know for sure, but strongly suspect that's because eventbrite lets them have the money straight away.

6 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

AFI, Thrice, The Chats, Against The Current, Anti Flag, Black Peaks, Royal Republic, Black Peaks, Crossfaith, Kneecap, Saint Agnes, Orchards, Chubby & The Gang, Leeched, beachtape, Gnarlah, Fresh. 

If you're right, my god I hope this goes ahead