6 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Just checked there instagram and there playing Sound & Fury which is a shame because I wanted them and Nothing to play 

I suppose if they were moved to Thursday or Friday and they played S&F on Saturday it would be possible but I don't really see it happening.  Especially since they didn't reply when I asked them on twitter. 

54 minutes ago, justanothername said:

They're not on the website anymore

They are for me, however their day and stage has been removed. Actually for that matter everyones day and stage has been removed, maybe they're changing things in line for the new acts on wednesday?

1 hour ago, tbrock said:

They are for me, however their day and stage has been removed. Actually for that matter everyones day and stage has been removed, maybe they're changing things in line for the new acts on wednesday?

Maybe they are cancelling the festival

25 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Not this far out they aren't. They've said this morning they're still announcing on Wednesday.

best for them if they get the lineup out sell as many tickets as can then then if they have to cancel can just offer people the chance to roll there tickets to next year and keeping hold of the cash , which i imagine alot of people would do with trees . 

17 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

Most festivals using a reputable ticket company won't have access to the ticket money anyway as the agents usually hold it incase of cancellation.

lots of smaller festivals are using eventbrite. I don't know for sure, but strongly suspect that's because eventbrite lets them have the money straight away.

6 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

AFI, Thrice, The Chats, Against The Current, Anti Flag, Black Peaks, Royal Republic, Black Peaks, Crossfaith, Kneecap, Saint Agnes, Orchards, Chubby & The Gang, Leeched, beachtape, Gnarlah, Fresh. 

If you're right, my god I hope this goes ahead