1 minute ago, tbrock said:

Deftones basically confirmed in the new email then yeah? Two "Californian" bands? Seems like a strange thing to throw in there.  Also Architects out of the running if both bands are American, who would the other one be?

Yeah my first thought was Deftones when I saw that but not sure on the other? Maybe The Offspring? Was kind of hoping for FFAF but I guess I can't complain

1 minute ago, justanothername said:

Yeah my first thought was Deftones when I saw that but not sure on the other? Maybe The Offspring? Was kind of hoping for FFAF but I guess I can't complain

Yeah The Offspring would be my other guess, Nofx are also around but likely exclusive to Slammy D 

5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Itll be a cave headliner not both main stage ones

I think it's both headliners, the email says

Not only that, we’ve spent the last few weeks confirming two mega Californian bands to headline the festival and we can let you know who they are on March 25th.

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I'd be very up for AFI, I like Incubus but wouldn't be hugely exciting given how they are live more often than not

A few of my mates like AFI so at least they're happy. Anyway AFI aren't touring at the moment are they? And Incubus' tour finishes like 3 weeks before Trees. Can't see them sticking around for that long

15 hours ago, biggest032 said:

Deftones main , Thrice cave 

Don't think it will be Thrice unfortunately, on their  European Refused tour in October they stated it would be quite a while before they came back, they have also just come to the end of the palms touring cycle and the 15 years of Vheissu tour in the US. Could be wrong though.