1 hour ago, Alex Winstone said:

Wasn't Twin Atlantic a last minute replacement last time because of what happend to Brand New? I'm sure I read that somewhere

Yeah thats pretty much the prevailing theory I think.

Funeral for a Friend have been far more active again on social media, potentially a few more run outs this summer aside from DL?

Would like to see Marmozets, Yonaka, Chevelle (I know not happening) and Alexisonfire (hopeful more than anything).

Gonna have high hopes and say 2 out of Deftones, FFAF or Architects. Think Architects and FFAF are probably more likely but would love Deftones and FFAF.

Also how about Turnstile as the other Cave headliner? Touring next week and I'm guessing that they're the final Outbreak headliner. I know it would be pretty repetitive but this is Trees

2 hours ago, tbrock said:

Not being announced until after Shikari tickets go on sale, I could see them as a rebook if they were having a tough time this year.  Anyone have any thoughts on who the two cave headliners might be?

Interesting thought with Shikari. I would have guessed that with them being intimate dates it doesn't really matter but if you do wanna get your tinfoil hat on, the announcement about the change of the sale was yesterday....

8 minutes ago, robobob said:

Just throwing it out there... What about Paramore?

Far too big and Hayley is focusing on solo stuff this year

16 hours ago, tbrock said:

Not being announced until after Shikari tickets go on sale, I could see them as a rebook if they were having a tough time this year.  Anyone have any thoughts on who the two cave headliners might be?

Shikari have confirmed they aren't doing any UK festivals this year

18 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Crossfaith I could see being one 

I'm 99% sure it's them, I asked them about it at the Brighton date of their current UK tour and they seemed very guilty faced and said "maybe, maybe" 

They also have been announcing on stage every night they're coming back in summer, and it's definitely festivals cause I asked that too 

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

Throwing Nothing But Thieves and Architects in as my guesses, think thats a balanced trio with JEW too.

Screenshot_20200304-185659_Twitter.jpg.9

This guys manages Jamie Lenman, Rolo Tomassi and Black Peaks, I might be wrong but I cant see Nothing But Thieves being one of his all time favorite bands.

18 hours ago, justanothername said:

Gonna have high hopes and say 2 out of Deftones, FFAF or Architects. Think Architects and FFAF are probably more likely but would love Deftones and FFAF.

Im going with this.

Edited by Peguin

17 hours ago, TKOCF said:

I know it’ll be far too big. I know it’s never gonna happen. I know they’re too expensive. 

But fucking imagine...

986C2DA2-501D-453A-8B1A-3B480CD07835.jpeg.8ccf8e40bfae12f1e1f42e55e2928e1a.jpeg

After their latest single, I'd rather not

5 hours ago, Tomdevlin said:

Shikari have confirmed they aren't doing any UK festivals this year

Things can change, could have been convinced to by Trees.

15 minutes ago, biggest032 said:

Feeder's tour ends on 25th march . They seem a good fit for trees. Ash also have a tour that ends around then . Could see either or both at trees . 

Don't think that Feeder suit Trees anymore and they could have been booked to headline at any point over the past few years and never have. Ash played a few years ago and got a pretty small crowd (think this was like 2016). Not too sure that they'd be back either.

I don't think Shikari or NBT will do any "big" shows this summer. Pretty sure I remember someone on here asking NBT about it at the Dome shows. Wouldn't rule out small secret sets for either, but Shikari seem especially unlikely. Sounds like they're putting a LOT of work into their own tour which sounds like it'll be at least the same size as their Spark tour.