1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Saturday still looks the weakest but they've got no Main Stage bands announced for it. Raiders and Halflives are nice to see though.

Dream State also either appear to be doing two slots or there's an error, website has them down for both The Axiom and the Main Stage on Thursday.

AJJ also has a similar bug, but listing Forest Sessions as one of the stages, so reckon it could actually be doing double duty and playing two slots.

4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Thursday Main is looking pretty full up. JEW, Creeper, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Get-Up Kids, Roam, Nervus, TSPSI and possibly Dream State if they are playing two slots.

It'll be a cock up. They had Dream State listed for Thursday in the cave last and they ended up playing main stage friday.

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

for an easy view of the day & stages breakdown, check the efestivals line-up page.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/2000trees/2020/lineup.shtml

Really shows how little there is on Main Stage Friday and Saturday, so a lot more big acts to come. Thanks for doing that!

Thursday main stage is great. Some good smaller stuff there too. I think a lot of people forget how many of the bigger acts are still to come.

Do we reckon the 2 remaining headliners are likely to be from the group of:

Idles, Neck Deep, Frank Carter, Deftones, Architects, Alexisonfire

Anyone else in the mix?

10 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

Thursday main stage is great. Some good smaller stuff there too. I think a lot of people forget how many of the bigger acts are still to come.

Do we reckon the 2 remaining headliners are likely to be from the group of:

Idles, Neck Deep, Frank Carter, Deftones, Architects, Alexisonfire

Anyone else in the mix?

Idles are apparently an exclusive at a festival (everyone thinks it's R&L) and Frank Carter is apparently 3rd down at Download though I suppose we're going to rule him out for that you may as well rule out Deftones.

Are Alexisonfire even likely? There's nothing to suggest that they'll be there. I think it's more people just wishing that they're there

Edited by justanothername

31 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Idles are apparently an exclusive at a festival (everyone thinks it's R&L) and Frank Carter is apparently 3rd down at Download though I suppose we're going to rule him out for that you may as well rule out Deftones.

Are Alexisonfire even likely? There's nothing to suggest that they'll be there. I think it's more people just wishing that they're there

Dallas is around so that's about all you can really go off of in terms of AOF hope.