1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

35 bands being announced 

If any of them are  Thursday  , Phoebe Bridgers , Citizen ,  code orange or hot water music id be very happy . Also they hardly tour but i think fidlar would be great here .  Pretty sure Knocked loose are nailed on but wont be announced for a bit with outbreak . 

9 minutes ago, fools_gold said:

Creeper, Knocked Loose, The Get Up Kids, Young Guns, Ithaca, Dream State, We Never Learned to Live, St Pierre Snake Invasion, Roam, The Joy Formiddable, Gloo, False Advertising, Dinosaur Pile Up, Chapter and Verse, AJJ too.

Right in thinking theres not a headliner in this announcement?

Young Guns surprises me  I expected them to be Slam Dunk only for the reunion, fair play if they're sticking around.

If the list is legit its strong, and only around half of the 35 being announced. Creeper, Dream State, Roam and Young Guns is a nice start depending what day they're on.

Really hoping for a strong Saturday, mate wants to do Kaiser Chiefs in Cardiff which I'm on the fence about, this is my main competition decision-wise.

Waterparks on the Kerrang cover - could maybe be at Trees. Not sure where they'd be placed.

Personally hoping for Zeal and Ardor, MOL, AJJ, Chewing on Tinfoil, Sleep Token, Stray from the Path, Microwave, Three Trapped Tigers, Agent Fresco. Give me one or two of that lot and I'll be happy.

21 minutes ago, robobob said:

Waterparks on the Kerrang cover - could maybe be at Trees. Not sure where they'd be placed.

Personally hoping for Zeal and Ardor, MOL, AJJ, Chewing on Tinfoil, Sleep Token, Stray from the Path, Microwave, Three Trapped Tigers, Agent Fresco. Give me one or two of that lot and I'll be happy.

Definitely expecting Microwave. Have featured heavily in their "what we're listening to at Trees HQ" playlists 

17 hours ago, Jericode said:

Young Guns surprises me  I expected them to be Slam Dunk only for the reunion, fair play if they're sticking around.

If the list is legit its strong, and only around half of the 35 being announced. Creeper, Dream State, Roam and Young Guns is a nice start depending what day they're on.

Really hoping for a strong Saturday, mate wants to do Kaiser Chiefs in Cardiff which I'm on the fence about, this is my main competition decision-wise.

Young guns reunion? They didnt split/hiatus in the first place...