The Mars Volta will do ArcTanGent I think. The organiser has said that TMV were one of the reasons they started the festival as they had the dream one day of booking them. Also, they have a channel on the headphones at the silent disco every year which is exclusively TMV songs. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

The Mars Volta will do ArcTanGent I think. The organiser has said that TMV were one of the reasons they started the festival as they had the dream one day of booking them. Also, they have a channel on the headphones at the silent disco every year which is exclusively TMV songs. 

One year at Trees all they played between bands was Mars volta. It was dreadful ?

1 hour ago, huntyyy said:

Not sure if Trees would go for them but King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard are the perfect band to headline.

They're bit of a weird band, they have sold out Brixton and the Alley Palley yet there's no real talk about them and festivals seem to ignore them. It reminds me of The Black Keys where they were active for years, slowly gaining a cult following with no festival slots, radio play etc and then suddenly they were massive. I reckon festivals should be booking them now before they breakthrough properly.

Edited by jump

10 hours ago, Traher666 said:

Listened to Seeyouspacecowboy a lot recently, after seeing their name around a lot. Amazing band, although sounded nothing like I expected them to.

I think they would be a perfect booking, especially if Knocked Loose are booked which looks like it could happen.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

That latest SYSC album might be my album of the year. I can’t stop listening to it. It’s so early 2000’s metalcore. It’s so Poison The Well in places. 

I prefer the comp because I am a big fan of the spazzy mathy stuff, but the new record is awesome.  I think it would go down super well, plus the festival wants more female fronted/membered bands right? So should be an easy choice if they're around.

• 3 weeks later...

Im bored

Main Stage: Frank Carter, Marmozets, Basement, Scarlxrd, Fever 333, Counterfeit, Kid Kapachi, Dune Rats Touts, Loathe Cave: Knocked Loose, Stick To Your Guns Axiom: Deafheaven, Bokassa Neu: Press Club

Main Stage: Neck Deep, Creeper, FIDLAR ,The Xcrets, Dinosaur Pile Up, Tigers Jaw, The Regrettes, Honey Lung, Hot Milk Cave: Nails, Venom Prison Axiom: Employed To Serve, Puppy Neu: Queen Zee

Main Stage: Alexisonfire, Feeder, Bury Tomorrow, Black Peaks, Culture Abuse, The Dirty Nil, Higher Power, Amyl & The Sniffers, Life, Cassels Cave: Carpenter Brut, Metz Axiom: Mclusky, The Armed Neu: Brutality Will Prevail

• 3 weeks later...