I wanna go

Main Stage: Frank Carter, While She Sleeps, FIDLAR, PUP, Culture Abuse, Dinosaur Pile up, Black Foxxes, Sulli, Black Futures                                         

Cave: Against me!, Citizen, ROAM, Seaway                                                     

Axiom: Naplam Death, Venom Prison, The Armed, See You Space Cowwboy 

Neu: Hot Milk

Main Stage: Neck Deep, PVRIS, State Champs, Joyce Manor, Trash Boat, Press Club, The Faim, The Bottom Line. 

Cave: Shikari Sound System (Silent Disco set) Gallows, Bury Tomorrow, METZ, Bokassa

Axiom: Laura Jane Grace, Starcrawler, Snapped Ankles, Bad Bredding.           

NEU: Amyl & The Sniffers. 

Main Stage: Deftones, Thrice, Feeder, The Living End, Black Peaks, Ghostemane, Blood Youth, The St Pierre Snake Invasion, Employed To Serve, Holding Abscene.                                     

Cave: The Bronx, Touché Amore, Ceremomy, Dune Rats, Dream State.       

Axiom: Ash, Sean McGowan, Birds In Row.                                                               

NEU: Brightr

Edited by Alex Winstone

Reckon after the demand for their charity shows Funeral for a Friend could be persuaded into doing more shows? Would be a really great fit for the festival and given the grassroots nature of 2000 Trees I'm sure some kind of fundraising could be involved too?

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

Reckon after the demand for their charity shows Funeral for a Friend could be persuaded into doing more shows? Would be a really great fit for the festival and given the grassroots nature of 2000 Trees I'm sure some kind of fundraising could be involved too?

Judging by the statement they made when they announced it, they've only come back because there was a reason to, otherwise they wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm doing Trees next year rather than ATG, won't be able to get the time off next August but given the thumbs up already for Trees! 

Slightly pushing it but hoping for Gaslight Anthem and Biffy Clyro. Maybe some ATG crossover with Asiwyfa, 65dos and possibly Mastodon. 

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes/ The Menzingers/ The Amazons/Code Orange

Neck Deep/Simple Plan/State Champs/Joyce Manor

Deftones/Thrice/Feeder/Black Peaks

Cave: Ghostemane/Shikari Sound System/ Against Me! 

Axiom: PUP/ Venom Prison/ Ho9909

NEU: Hot Milk/ Amyl & The Sniffers/ Black Futures 

Edited by Alex Winstone

Can't really see Simple Plan playing Trees, more of an emphasis on newer bands moving up lineups rather than old ones moving down it. Think those kind of early 2000s pop punk bands are more for Slam Dunk, especially as it would take up one of the slots for North American bands that would probably be better off given to Menzingers/Tigers Jaw/Wonder Years etc.

Plus the ticket prices have gone up this year so the might be more in the budget and the bookers have previous form of trying to get one band regardless of schedule/touring fit - e.g. every time I die this year.

51 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Trees is 10,000 capacity. That’s Deftones level. 

Well they played Wembley which is 13k and that’s without playing what’s p much universally considered their best album in full. I know Shikari and Frank Turner have done those sized venues but I’d say it’s different considering that they’re both British, Frank has a history with the fest and Shikari are constantly touring.

Plus, they don’t strike me as the type to do the nostalgia circuit anyway, let alone at a small fest that they’ve never played and prob wouldn’t be able to afford them. I’d see that as a Download headliner sized deal

They should do a Dia De los Deftones here, that lineup bangs