Limit on up/down votes?

bombfrog

Sideways looking dog will live forever. That one expression sums up so much and can answer most, if not all questions/statements.That dog is of higher intelligence and may well of been sent to defend and protect us all. Shit this could be the start of a new religion.  

Yes I partied last night and I'm getting back on it soon. But my statement above remains.?

• Upvote 2

If there was no limit on down votes, Gaz  (ThewayIam) would have more negative points than my bank balance (Unjustified imo anyway)

Plus it stops Liverpool fans (and Neil, who can't decide if hes a closet Liverpool or United fan) attacking my reputation in the football thread

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Yet again,. these are your words, and not mine. Why have you drawn that specific conclusion? Why can't you see the differential whereby providing an opposing prospective on that site will, by it's 'alternative' nature be red arrowed. Are you suggesting that I stop providing the Daily Mail readers with an alternative point of view? 

Yes, I'll grant you that it started as a competition - and that I have carried on in the same vein as the way that that competition went. However, the nitty gritty detail of my input (and my mates previous input) is to provide, to my mind, a more reasoned, more humane, view point. That I get satisfaction from being red arrowed for this is particular to me, and not, to my mind, relatable to a troll. 

Come on Yog, you're being antagonistic now. The way you described your interactions with The Mail readers definitely did suggest you were going in there to antagonise them, rather than provide a reasonable alternative viewpoint in a constructive way.

If you weren't trying to antagonise them, you can just say that rather than attacking @Hugh JassJass with this "again your words" stuff that's implying he's trying to twist your words, when he's accurately reflecting the implications of what you've just posted.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
Italics
  • Upvote 1

I'm thinking Sideways Looking Dog needs their own Question and Answer thread. Just to help prove my theory on being the fountain of all knowledge. It would be like Prime Ministers Question time but involve the truth. You ask a question, you look into Sideways Looking Dogs eye. The answer then becomes perfectly clear without a word spoken. I am not the master of this hound (if any could be) so wouldn't dare to tread on anyone's paws by doing a thread without consent.

Just to test my theory I have a few examples;

IMG_20181212_220331.jpg.cb689955df53ac758ba6257366424587.jpg

Question. Should I buy a copy of The Sun today?

Answer; I think you need to put a bit more effort into evolution you numbskull.

Question. Should we carry on destroying our planet for the sake of the wealth of big business?

Answer. Are you for f'cking real? (proper politics there, answering with a question).

Question. Fancy some steak for supper?

Answer: You don't need to ask that,  sighs heavily

Question. Why do I always have to pick up my dogs pile of pooh when walking across the local children's playing fields?

Answer. You banned your dog from shitting in the house, even though he was perfectly capable of using the bathroom. You taught him that shitting in the children's playing fields was acceptable! YOU DEAL WITH IT.

Yes I'm back on it. :smoke: 

Edited by mashedonmud
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, eastynh said:

If there was no limit on down votes, Gaz  (ThewayIam) would have more negative points than my bank balance (Unjustified imo anyway)

I noticed his number and wondered what did he do? 

27 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

I'm thinking Sideways Looking Dog needs their own Question and Answer thread. Just to help prove my theory on being the fountain of all knowledge. It would be like Prime Ministers Question time but involve the truth. You ask a question, you look into Sideways Looking Dogs eye. The answer then becomes perfectly clear without a word spoken. I am not the master of this hound (if any could be) so wouldn't dare to tread on anyone's paws by doing a thread without consent.

Just to test my theory I have a few examples;

IMG_20181212_220331.jpg.cb689955df53ac758ba6257366424587.jpg

Question. Should I buy a copy of The Sun today?

Answer; I think you need to put a bit more effort into evolution you numbskull.

Question. Should we carry on destroying our planet for the sake of the wealth of big business?

Answer. Are you for f'cking real? (proper politics there, answering with a question).

Question. Fancy some steak for supper?

Answer: You don't need to ask that,  sighs heavily

Question. Why do I always have to pick up my dogs pile of pooh when walking across the local children's playing fields?

Answer. You banned your dog from shitting in the house, even though he was perfectly capable of using the bathroom. You taught him that shitting in the children's playing fields was acceptable! YOU DEAL WITH IT.

Yes I'm back on it. :smoke: 

Look into the dog's eyes and you shall find the truth inside yourself.

sometimes I post and think ... that was quite humorous and should get an upvote or two ... and wait ... nothing .... and then Raheem sterling gets me an upvote ... Its a weird world :) but the limit should stay ... maybe do a special event ? dont know how easy it is to do for a few hours ? :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

sometimes I post and think ... that was quite humorous and should get an upvote or two ... and wait ... nothing .... and then Raheem sterling gets me an upvote ... Its a weird world :) but the limit should stay ... maybe do a special event ? dont know how easy it is to do for a few hours ? :) 

I had one left. 

7 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Come on Yog, you're being antagonistic now. The way you described your interactions with The Mail readers definitely did suggest you were going in there to antagonise them, rather than provide a reasonable alternative viewpoint in a constructive way.

If you weren't trying to antagonise them, you can just say that rather than attacking @Hugh JassJass with this "again your words" stuff that's implying he's trying to twist your words, when he's accurately reflecting the implications of what you've just posted.

You took your time. You are absolutely right, of course. The depth of my stupidity knows no bounds. I am indeed guilty of riling the bastards for my own pleasure. I can't actually help it. It's a little like Tourettes, in that I don't seem to have any control over it. I would try to get help, but having seen the state of health of the right intervention services, I think I'm better off, as is! 

You tripped me up a treat there stuartburt. I couldn't be happier. I mean, where the fuck was I going with that sack load of shite!? lol

Transparently yours

Yog

PS - Soz @Hugh Jass -  I can't help being a silly w*nker sometimes. It's just the way I am. Apologies for my choice of path when choosing what way to go with this one. It was, undoubtedly, the wrong one, on reflection. Not because I got caught out - believe me I could argue until the cows come home, but because it was a really shit thing to do. Please be aware that it (the stupid thing) was never aimed at you personally. I quite rate you, and think you've got a lovely arse!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You took your time. You are absolutely right, of course. The depth of my stupidity knows no bounds. I am indeed guilty of riling the bastards for my own pleasure. I can't actually help it. It's a little like Tourettes, in that I don't seem to have any control over it. I would try to get help, but having seen the state of health of the right intervention services, I think I'm better off, as is! 

You tripped me up a treat there stuartburt. I couldn't be happier. I mean, where the fuck was I going with that sack load of shite!? lol

Transparently yours

Yog

PS - Soz @Hugh Jass -  I can't help being a silly w*nker sometimes. It's just the way I am. Apologies for my choice of path when choosing what way to go with this one. It was, undoubtedly, the wrong one, on reflection. Not because I got caught out - believe me I could argue until the cows come home, but because it was a really shit thing to do. Please be aware that it (the stupid thing) was never aimed at you personally. I quite rate you, and think you've got a lovely arse!

upvote for the lovely arse comment :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Transparently yours

Yog

Well, I didn't expect that response!  ?

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Down voted because you admitted to post whoring. 

• Downvote 1