43 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I know all the words to most Britney singles from the first 3 albums... not sure if that should be something to brag about or not!

Not sure which songs are from which album, cba with any of that, but she’s got a lot more bangers than most of the acts who have people falling over themselves to champion as Legends Slot contenders. Could easily race through a 75 minute set without a single toilet break moment.

38 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

The libertines - crap

Yep. Can take or leave the Foo Fighters but that 2015 lineup felt a whole lot less exciting for Doherty’s rabble effectively replacing them.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Gorillaz should get another shot at headlining Glastonbury.

I think the 1975 are a pretty decent band (not really a fan of their music) but they totally deserve a crack at headlining Glastonbury. 

Adele is a criminally underrated headliner on this forum. Probably one of the best I’ve seen at the festival.

I do think Robbie would do very well playing Glasto. 

Okay here’s a non glasto related one. OK COMPUTER is a fantastic album but nowhere near my favourite Radiohead record. Kid A and In Rainbows are way better.

2 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I don't get the likes of Jon Hopkins and Four Tet who are constantly championed on here, it's like dance music for people who don't like dancing.

Entry level IDM.

Four Tet isn’t even IDM he’s just w*nk.

Don’t get the National, bored me live many years ago and haven’t given them a chance since.

Have never liked the Beatles. 

A reformed Blink 182 should headline Glastonbury. 

Arcade Fire have released only one poor album  

I still watch Muse on every tour despite being repulsed by them these days  

Bruce Springsteen should headline again. 

6 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

I believe this to be one the greatest albums of the 00s. 

2A45575C-1C36-46F2-BA02-E019DB71C181.jpeg

Mrs Q had that on CD when we first started seeing each other.  Got played a LOT in her car.  Some absolute belters in there, although Love 4 Fun remains utter shite :P

2 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Don’t get the National, bored me live many years ago and haven’t given them a chance since.

Have never liked the Beatles. 

A reformed Blink 182 should headline Glastonbury. 

Arcade Fire have released only one poor album  

I still watch Muse on every tour despite being repulsed by them these days  

Bruce Springsteen should headline again. 

Ding.

I'd take a non-reformed Blink tbf

I really don't get Led Zeppelin to be honest. Yeah they've got a few good tracks but in my opinion not enough to be lauded the way what feels like the entire planet seems to, and same with The Beatles as well (although i actually much prefer The Beatles to Led Zep).

1 hour ago, rubick said:

I've been going to clubs/raves/electronica gigs for almost 30 years and I really, really couldn't give a horse's flying fuck about Daft Punk. 

I also struggle to see the fascination with Daft Punk.

I thought Random Access Memories was one of the most overrated albums of all time. Their best song relies on Pharrel and Nile Rogers.

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Gorillaz should get another shot at headlining Glastonbury.

I think the 1975 are a pretty decent band (not really a fan of their music) but they totally deserve a crack at headlining Glastonbury. 

Adele is a criminally underrated headliner on this forum. Probably one of the best I’ve seen at the festival.

I do think Robbie would do very well playing Glasto. 

Okay here’s a non glasto related one. OK COMPUTER is a fantastic album but nowhere near my favourite Radiohead record. Kid A and In Rainbows are way better.

I've always thought the consensus on here was that Adele smashed it. Don't recall seeing any criticism of her set afterwards.

27 minutes ago, Quark said:

Mrs Q had that on CD when we first started seeing each other.  Got played a LOT in her car.  Some absolute belters in there, although Love 4 Fun remains utter shite :P

A definite low point amongst the mega bangers in there. Bought it for an ex at the time pretending to be cool and not interested in it but ok with her caning it in the car. Already listened to and loved it before I got it for her. 

40 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I don't get the likes of Jon Hopkins and Four Tet who are constantly championed on here, it's like dance music for people who don't like dancing.

Same with Floating Points. It's a bit too "chin strokey" for me.

I don't mind Hopkins to be honest.

I hate the phrase IDM. "Intelligent dance music" as if it has more merit than any other dance music. It is not more intelligent than listening to some Gabber and actually enjoying yourself.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop