2020 Time off Booked

fred quimby

Yeah. The "Priority Leave Request" thing for 2020-21 (Apr-Mar) went out months ago and was approved well before this years festival. Similar every year. Three weeks booked plus a few days around my 2021 Birthday. But, for some reason, I always seem to forget I need ticket day off as well. Luckily it looks to fall OK this year.

So, hopefully will be there either as a punter or working.

Had a bit of a 'mare working it this year so hopefully my whinging is discouraging colleagues from trying to get tickets. Not that it matters to me as the leave is mine (evil cackle).

On 7/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, semmtexx said:

Thought best not risk it though it does feel like I am angering the ticket gods.

Yeh, this is exactly why I'm not even thinking about holiday until I have secured a ticket!

On 7/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Penrhos said:

I am attempting to appease the ticket gods by adding people at work who want to go to my list of registration numbers for T-Day.

OMG! What? Surely this isn't going to appease the ticket gods...if everyone appeased the ticket gods in this way, T-Day would just be completely unimaginable

The girl in our car share mentioned about her and her bf trying to get tickets, and I couldn't help it but say what a cluster fuck it was to get tickets. Does that count as trying to put her off? Am I a bad person???? :sorry: