Caravan/ Campervan pass or nearby motorhome pitches advice please

Arwhine

I have booked a motorhome which can go in the campervan or caravan field but when I went to book a pass realised they'd all sold out I am hoping to buy a pass of someone either directly or If anyone has a caravan or campervan pass they want to sell you can list it on the resale ticket facility on the see tickets web page. https://www.seetickets.com/content/fan-to-fan I assume passes as well as tickets are eligible. If not how easy would it be to get taxis or buses from campsites 5 files away or would this be too painful to make it worth going? Thanks for any advice. My husband is driving me mad with I told you so comments ... I was pushed into booking the motorhome by the hard sell motorhome woman over the phone which he of course would have resisted hmm

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Arwhine said:

I have booked a motorhome which can go in the campervan or caravan field but when I went to book a pass realised they'd all sold out I am hoping to buy a pass of someone either directly or If anyone has a caravan or campervan pass they want to sell you can list it on the resale ticket facility on the see tickets web page. https://www.seetickets.com/content/fan-to-fan I assume passes as well as tickets are eligible. If not how easy would it be to get taxis or buses from campsites 5 files away or would this be too painful to make it worth going? Thanks for any advice. My husband is driving me mad with I told you so comments ... I was pushed into booking the motorhome by the hard sell motorhome woman over the phone which he of course would have resisted hmm

I have a spare. Happy to send it to you when I receive it and you can pay upon receipt your end so you know its legit! Obviously only looking for face value

Edited by Flaminglippy

That would be amazing thank you , it’s our anniversary today so I wasn’t looking forward to the meal tonight but you have saved me  from the grief ... to be fair it’s not the first time I’ve acted in haste  thanks Arwen address 4 Coltshill Drive Swansea SA3 4SN  of course add postage x

20 hours ago, Arwhine said:

That would be amazing thank you , it’s our anniversary today so I wasn’t looking forward to the meal tonight but you have saved me  from the grief ... to be fair it’s not the first time I’ve acted in haste  thanks Arwen address 4 Coltshill Drive Swansea SA3 4SN  of course add postage x

Hope you had a good night!

I'll message you when the tickets arrive and its in the post to you...hopefully won't be too long 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 10:40 AM, Arwhine said:

Tickets here! If you still want it message me your address and will post out. Sort payment when you receive it

3 hours ago, Arwhine said:

Yes please that’s great

Cheers, I will get it in the post tonight or tomorrow (might be an idea to delete your address from your original post!)

Can't wait. Got Lakefest next week then back for 2 days before Beautiful Days! Looks like weather should be OKish as well.  

Edited by Flaminglippy