The Rock Slot

Matt87

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Black Crowes apparently reuniting (again) and touring next year too.

I still count myself as a pretty big fan.  And of course, the first headliner I ever saw on the pyramid. I really had ruled out any kind of reformation, I thought Chris Robinson had fucked it so royally nobody would want to work with him again. Would very much like to see them on the farm again if its in the offing.

Just read up a bit on it, and it seems it's just the Robinson brothers and session musicians.

The Black Crowes were always so much more than that. I have to say, probably enough to prevent me buying tickets for any tour, but at a festival, curiosity would be enough I guess...

• 3 weeks later...

I’d love to hear Painkiller, The Sentinel, Hell Bent for Leather, Breaking The Law and Nightcrawler  oh, and Turbo Lover  in fact I’d even just settle for a full album play of Jugulator ?? I just want some heavy metal mayhem on the Pyramid! 

Somebody over on the Download thread claimed Priest are 'headlining or nothing' on this tour (not sure where they got that info or if they're just assuming). I'm sure they'd change their minds for a shot at Glastonbury, but might be something worth considering if all they're doing is headline slots on this tour.

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

I’d love to hear Painkiller, The Sentinel, Hell Bent for Leather, Breaking The Law and Nightcrawler  oh, and Turbo Lover  in fact I’d even just settle for a full album play of Jugulator ?? I just want some heavy metal mayhem on the Pyramid! 

Ixnay on Turbo Lover. Play through of Unleashed In The East will do me.

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody over on the Download thread claimed Priest are 'headlining or nothing' on this tour (not sure where they got that info or if they're just assuming). I'm sure they'd change their minds for a shot at Glastonbury, but might be something worth considering if all they're doing is headline slots on this tour.

Is this the same Priest who were down as support for Ozzy on his European tour next year? Well, at least until he postponed it again.