Bilbao BBK Live 2020

Odessa

Gwan then I'll get the ball rolling on this. First predictions for who might appear?

I'm gonna go for a headlining trio of The Cure, Tame Impala, Vampire Weekend. I've not got that much faith in my VW shout but quite fancy the other two to do it. Maybe it'll be a hip hop act instead as the festival is starting to head in that direction. Perhaps someone like Travis Scott or The Weeknd? But I have no idea if either are likely to be touring. Kendrick would be a dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, gregory said:

Announcement soon, according to BBK's socials.

I heard a few rumours, here's one: ###### ####### :) 

Arctic Monkeys would be great, but there's no indication that they'll be back on tour next year.

BBK would make sense though, since they've been to Primavera and Mad Cool in 2018.

• 2 weeks later...

~Just after a bit of advice/info please.

We have done other festivals before (Benicassim/Mad Cool/ NOS Alive) so were looking at Bilbao this year.

But.... we dont do the camping malarky. We tend to book flights a week apart, have a few days sunbathing/sightseeing and a few days at the staying in a hotel near the festival).

We have been told Bilbao is lovely and there is San sebastion and Rioja nearby.

So all sounds good but whats it like getting from Bilbao centre to the festival if not camping??? 

Dont want to book flights and then find we are stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. So thought i may as well ask on here as im sure there will be some like minded people rather than me trawl through tripadvisor etc.

Eager to get flights and early bird booked but dont want to waste money.

thanks in advance

55 minutes ago, MELHERB said:

~Just after a bit of advice/info please.

We have done other festivals before (Benicassim/Mad Cool/ NOS Alive) so were looking at Bilbao this year.

But.... we dont do the camping malarky. We tend to book flights a week apart, have a few days sunbathing/sightseeing and a few days at the staying in a hotel near the festival).

We have been told Bilbao is lovely and there is San sebastion and Rioja nearby.

So all sounds good but whats it like getting from Bilbao centre to the festival if not camping??? 

Dont want to book flights and then find we are stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. So thought i may as well ask on here as im sure there will be some like minded people rather than me trawl through tripadvisor etc.

Eager to get flights and early bird booked but dont want to waste money.

thanks in advance

A bus runs from the city center and I believe its on 24 hour service, if not 24 hour its close. The festival does not open until around 5 so we spent most days in the city, coming and going from camp site, festival and city center was pretty easy minus traveling on a grueling hang over.