Summer Well 2019

fightoffyour

19 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

In Bucharest 9-11 August. The National and The 1975 headlining. Looks very nice and chilled out. I’m going, are you? Anyone been before?

Went in (I think) 2013, it is (or was) very good value and the food and drink wasn't expensive. We got the shuttle bus from central Bucharest which was really orderly and well organised on the way out but a bit chaotic coming back after the headliner. Quite a nice setting, in the grounds of some old country house and it was incredibly hot.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WFD said:

Went in (I think) 2013, it is (or was) very good value and the food and drink wasn't expensive. We got the shuttle bus from central Bucharest which was really orderly and well organised on the way out but a bit chaotic coming back after the headliner. Quite a nice setting, in the grounds of some old country house and it was incredibly hot.

Thanks, sounds good. It's always difficult getting away, especially when there's only "1" stage so everyone goes at the same time. Will probably just Uber back anyway. Hot I can deal with, anything after Mad Cool will be, well, cool.

Yeah we thought we were being clever by edging out of the crowd and leaving as soon as the headliner finished, then got to the bus stops to find there were no buses waiting, and by the time they did come a big crowd had built up and it was a free for all. Didn't spoil the day though (we only went for one day as we were going to Dinamo v Steaua on the Sunday, we hadn't actually gone to Bucharest for Summer Well, we just landed on it).