Sign in to follow this  
Cannedm

Leaving the site on the Saturday morning and coming back later

I (with a weekend ticket wristband) may need to leave the site with my car from the Weekend Camping car park around 7am Saturday morning and return about 1-2pm to be dropped off with a mate who is a day ticket holder who may need to camp in the day ticket camping. Will this cause any issues? i.e. can we both head to the separate campsites from the drop off point without any issue?

thanks

15 hours ago, Cannedm said:

I (with a weekend ticket wristband) may need to leave the site with my car from the Weekend Camping car park around 7am Saturday morning and return about 1-2pm to be dropped off with a mate who is a day ticket holder who may need to camp in the day ticket camping. Will this cause any issues? i.e. can we both head to the separate campsites from the drop off point without any issue?

thanks

You should have no problem. Living fairly close, I sometimes drive home at night, returning the next day. As for the camping, I seem to remember the day campers are given an area inbetween the weekend parking and the entrance to the weekend camping.The maps changed, so this may have too, but I doubt they will be in dramatically different areas. Bearing in mind that parking is free, you can pretty much drive in and out of any carpark you want, dictated by which is most convenient for you, and then wander about pretty freely. 

• Upvote 1