For the announcement to be at 5pm, it'll be a worldwide tour and not just an European one. That being said, I believe the announcement will be The Strokes since their only date is Primavera. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, diogozsz said:

For the announcement to be at 5pm, it'll be a worldwide tour and not just an European one. That being said, I believe the announcement will be The Strokes since their only date is Primavera. 

seems like the strokes may be confirmed to best kept secret today at 5pm

4 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Any chance we get them ?

MCR_Italy_1080x1080.png

Someone in the Mad Cool thread is saying they're playing Ukraine on the 9th so I'd doubt it. 

Edited by diogozsz
  • Like 1

Looking to stay in Cascais or Estoril for the beach as been to Lisbon a few times before, do the trains run all night back to Cascais and if so how frequent are they? I imagine taxi's back to Cascais after the festival will be expensive and have long queues. 

Thanks!

18 hours ago, ababa said:

Looking to stay in Cascais or Estoril for the beach as been to Lisbon a few times before, do the trains run all night back to Cascais and if so how frequent are they? I imagine taxi's back to Cascais after the festival will be expensive and have long queues. 

Thanks!

Can't comment on the trains at night but in terms of taxi's we used Uber each night and managed to get one pretty quickly and didn't find it to be too expensive!

21 hours ago, ababa said:

Thanks!

When I've been there, I always took the train to Cais do Sodré (Lisbon city center) and it was crowdy but ok.

I imagine the ones to Cascais should be less crowdy.

Regarding the prices: they sell combo tickets festival+train on the official site.

Screenshot_2020-01-29-12-11-30-200_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.png

I stayed about an hours walk from the festival site last year but we got those electric uber bikes back and forth everyday. Only took us 15 mins on them. Great fun and no exercise required but a little dangerous when you're wobbly from the nights festivities! 😁

We're going to be in Lisbon the same time as this with our daughter who will be 5 and a half.

It says children under 6 won't be permitted, does anyone know how likely it is they will check her ID etc? We're desperate to go for a day but don't want to spend 200 quid if we'll just be turned away. Any advice from those who have been before and know the set up etc. would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Just bought tickets for NOS, how many names do we expect on the wednesday? Last year it was 35-40 artists per day

22 minutes ago, GreenIsTheColour said:

Fontaines DC, one of the only bands I wanted to see this year put right in the festival with the worst line up on the worst day.

Sick . Wanted to see them but have my flights and tickets for the 9th :( Having a nightmare with this festival so far . Bought early birds tickets after two good years at it and faith no more is the only band i like so far

Edited by graceunderpressure

Can no longer attend due to work 

Selling x2 Thursday General admission tickets - under face value

message me if interested, Thanks :)

3 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

From Festicket >>>> 

The Strokes, Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar are headlining NOS Alive'20

Lisbon, Portugal, 8 -11 July 2020

Book now >

So Billie Elish not headlining . at least we can hope for a good headliner

EDIT - Competely ignore this post 😄

Edited by AAlex

2 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

From Festicket >>>> 

The Strokes, Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar are headlining NOS Alive'20

Lisbon, Portugal, 8 -11 July 2020

Book now >

So Billie Elish not headlining . at least we can hope for a good headliner

Probably there was no space enough on the snippet...I can't see Billie not headlining.