44 minutes ago, Eugenio said:

I went there last year: you could take the metro, cause a metro station is located just under the park, which is on the top of a hill; there are also special trains of the metro availables till 1.30 AM for the occasion. Otherwise you can stay at olaias plaza hotel (former Altis park hotel), that is just 1,5 km far from the venue

Sounds decent. But I do find it a bit strange it only provides combined tickets, not individual ones... I didn't know there was much of a crossover between Camilla Cabello/Black Eyed Peas and Foos/National.

Unless individual ones turn up closer to the event.

Heading to Nos for the first time! Im quite happy with the current line up, since im mostly going for Kendrick, Paak and Billie. 

Yet, what are the options of having the below as well? 

- FKA Twigs

- Thom Yorke - He still has the 10th July available, yet he performed at NOS last year.

- Tame Impala

- Tyler, the creator

FNM are the only thing in line up that are also of any interest to me. Line up for me this year is absolutely awful

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Starting to feel really old :( Still faith no more the only one for me so far

79676672_10156730954086517_7164542878985748480_o.jpg

These are really, really good. 

• Like 1

Howdy, 

Fancied popping over to NOS next year but just seen that 4day tickets have sold out? Is it usually the case that they sell out so early or am I been blind. 

Thanks in advance

26 minutes ago, Buko said:

Howdy, 

Fancied popping over to NOS next year but just seen that 4day tickets have sold out? Is it usually the case that they sell out so early or am I been blind. 

Thanks in advance

Aren't they available here? At least they show up as such to me https://nosalive.seetickets.com/content/nos-alive-options

also seeing "tickets not available" or only 1 ticket available on 4 days tickets when choosing English but still available on all other languages, guess it's a bug don't think it's about to sell out with the current lineup.

can anyone tell how is the public transport during the festival? is there a way to get back to the centeral area after concerts ends late at night/very early morning? and are Da Weasel headliner of their day?

Edited by amfest12

1 hour ago, amfest12 said:

also seeing "tickets not available" or only 1 ticket available on 4 days tickets when choosing English but still available on all other languages, guess it's a bug don't think it's about to sell out with the current lineup.

can anyone tell how is the public transport during the festival? is there a way to get back to the centeral area after concerts ends late at night/very early morning? and are Da Weasel headliner of their day?

Getting there is easy, frequent trains from Casa de Sodre to Alges (the station is right outside the NOS Alive site).  There are trains back to Casa de Sodre train station from Alges late at night, including extra services during the festival, so if you stay anywhere near Casa de Sodre it's ideal.  We went this year and took that option on the first night (and then got a taxi from there to where we were actually staying) but on the second night we spotted taxis queueing about 200 yards past the entrance to Alges station, headed to it and got a taxi straight away and straight to our hotel for about 10-12 euros.  On the third night we headed straight for the taxis and again got one without waiting.  There is an official Uber / Bolt pick up area and people were handing out vouchers for discounts on both.

Edited by WFD

4 minutes ago, WFD said:

Getting there is easy, frequent train from Casa de Sodre to Alges (the station is right outside the NOS Alive site).  There are trains back to Casa de Sodre train station from Alges late at night, including extra services during the festival, so if you stay anywhere near Casa de Sodre.  We went this year and took that option on the first night (and then got a taxi from there to where we were actually staying) but on the second night we spotted taxis queueing about 200 yards past the entrance to Alges station, headed to it and got a taxi straight away and straight to our hotel for about 10-12 euros.  On the third night we headed straight for the taxis and again got one without waiting.  There is an official Uber / Bolt pick up area and people were handing out vouchers for discounts on both.

*Cais do Sodrè

1 hour ago, amfest12 said:

You can also book an hotel or an apartment close to the passeio maritimo de Àlges, or in the Belèm zone. From the tower of Belèm to the festival venue it is a 2 km route to do

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

+ The Lumineers on the 9th.

Fitting they'd announce them at night, seeing how boring they are... I'm just messing around but god, not the best of announcements is it?

5 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Fitting they'd announce them at night, seeing how boring they are... I'm just messing around but god, not the best of announcements is it?

I honestly think the line up this year is truly awful.  Not sure exactly who they’re trying to attract 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

some new names for Mad Cool , would like to get Placebo and City & Color in Nos.

saw The Struts and Goodbye June last summer and they were pretty good

• Like 1

Even then, such is the modern festival market that there's a hell of a contrast between Black Eyed Peas/Camilla Cabello on the Saturday up against this Foos-National-LG trio.

Still puzzled you can only get tickets for the pair together.