2 minutes ago, Marko Paulsen said:

Ok. I'll make it clearer: Tyler will play both Barcelona and NOS Primavera Sound Porto.

You´re one of those people who has a friend that has a friend that has a friend that heard from a friend that he will play both festivals?

1 minute ago, festivalguy97 said:

You´re one of those people who has a friend that has a friend that has a friend that heard from a friend that he will play both festivals?

I mean, his comment on PS might just come out to be true. Regardless, I'm skeptical as one can be

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

I mean, his comment on PS might just come out to be true. Regardless, I'm skeptical as one can be

I think that Tyler will be definetly playing Barcelona, it´s a huge festival and they repeat artists all the time. He already played Nos Primavera 2 years ago and was on the 2nd line of the bill so I doubt that they will repeat with him because this time he needs a headliner slot.

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I think that Tyler will be definetly playing Barcelona, it´s a huge festival and they repeat artists all the time. He already played Nos Primavera 2 years ago and was on the 2nd line of the bill so I doubt that they will repeat with him because this time he needs a headliner slot.

Oh yeah, I know, I meant his mention of Beck and The Strokes/FO

12 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Yeah, sure! That's probably it. Guess y'all just have to wait and see...

wait for NOS is three days but suddenly Kendrick is announced but on a 4th day despite already selling three day passes.

Is it a gig just bolted on to the festival using the same site and facilities or is NOS actually upgrading to four days despite barely announcing anything compared to it's Spanish weekend sharers.

10 hours ago, robillustrates said:

wait for NOS is three days but suddenly Kendrick is announced but on a 4th day despite already selling three day passes.

Is it a gig just bolted on to the festival using the same site and facilities or is NOS actually upgrading to four days despite barely announcing anything compared to it's Spanish weekend sharers.

An opportunity they couldn't refuse. Same case as Werchter 2003. 

Was certain i seen Crowded House announced for Mad Cool festival a few weeks ago and was hoping they would do NOS also . They are after announcing their European tour and no mention on Mad Cool . Can't find it anywhere , Did anyone else see them announced for madrid ?

35 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Was certain i seen Crowded House announced for Mad Cool festival a few weeks ago and was hoping they would do NOS also . They are after announcing their European tour and no mention on Mad Cool . Can't find it anywhere , Did anyone else see them announced for madrid ?

Unfortunately they never got announced for Mad Cool. They just got announced for TW Classic in Werchter which has a quite good lineup for a one day festival with Sir Paul McCartney and The Killers. They still have a chance though with July 10th Barcelona date.

• Like 1

So Tame Impala are officially out of almost every portguese festival due to their US dates. There is a little slot for European Festivals in the end of June, beggining of July and I think that they will fill it with European dates.

For me they are in for Nos Alive. 

Tame-Impala-Perfume-Genius-Tour-Poster.jpg

6 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

So Tame Impala are officially out of almost every portguese festival due to their US dates. There is a little slot for European Festivals in the end of June, beggining of July and I think that they will fill it with European dates.

For me they are in for Nos Alive. 

Tame-Impala-Perfume-Genius-Tour-Poster.jpg

They'll definitely do European festivals during that gap. Everything points to that! 

8 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

They'll definitely do European festivals during that gap. Everything points to that! 

On the day Kendrick was  announced for Nos Alive I´ve heard strong rumours that Tame Impala will be joining Nos Alive so now it makes sense.

I´m curious about what day they will play.

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

With FKA twigs playing Lovebox, I assume she'll be playing other European festivals. Would LOVE to see her Magdalene show in NOS Alive.

I saw her in London and it's an insanely beautiful show. Way more suited to the sagres stage I guess, and it demands a crowd who cares but it would defo be special.

3 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I saw her in London and it's an insanely beautiful show. Way more suited to the sagres stage I guess, and it demands a crowd who cares but it would defo be special.

I saw her this year at a festival with a caring public (which, as you said, was a crucial part to the show) and it was a beautiful experience indeed. 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:23 AM, diogozsz said:

With FKA twigs playing Lovebox, I assume she'll be playing other European festivals. Would LOVE to see her Magdalene show in NOS Alive.

I'm almost sure she won't play in Alive but in Primavera (like she did in 2015) but I guess you'll never know.

2 minutes ago, reimoela said:

I'm almost sure she won't play in Alive but in Primavera (like she did in 2015) but I guess you'll never know.

Honestly, I can 100% see her playing NOS Alive next year. Wherever she goes, I'll go. 

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

Honestly, I can 100% see her playing NOS Alive next year. Wherever she goes, I'll go. 

Well yeah... I think I can see NOS Alive putting her at Sagres Stage. However, I'm still betting her as one of the headliners in NPS

1 hour ago, reimoela said:

Well yeah... I think I can see NOS Alive putting her at Sagres Stage. However, I'm still betting her as one of the headliners in NPS

Fka Twigs is not a headliner by any capacity whatsoever

9 hours ago, graceunderpressure said:

Night 2 sounds great . 2 excellent live bands, would of took both of them for nos :(

Do you reckon its worth doing a separate thread for RiR Lisboa?

I mean, I'm up for Foos/National night, so I'd be up for finding out cool shit to do in Lisbon and how to get to Bela Vista Park.

Edited by charlierc

On 12/13/2019 at 7:40 PM, charlierc said:

Do you reckon its worth doing a separate thread for RiR Lisboa?

I mean, I'm up for Foos/National night, so I'd be up for finding out cool shit to do in Lisbon and how to get to Bela Vista Park.

I went there last year: you could take the metro, cause a metro station is located just under the park, which is on the top of a hill; there are also special trains of the metro availables till 1.30 AM for the occasion. Otherwise you can stay at olaias plaza hotel (former Altis park hotel), that is just 1,5 km far from the venue

Edited by Eugenio