26 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

There were talks on Twitter that Tame Impala will be joining Nos Alive but not on the Kendrick´s day.

And where do we stand about Tyler The Creator? He´ll be touring Europe in July and he is a possibility but I think that he´ll end up at Super Bock or at Nos Primavera. 

Primavera Sound for sure.

39 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

There were talks on Twitter that Tame Impala will be joining Nos Alive but not on the Kendrick´s day.

And where do we stand about Tyler The Creator? He´ll be touring Europe in July and he is a possibility but I think that he´ll end up at Super Bock or at Nos Primavera. 

You could argue that it seems a bit too dreamy for NPS to get a big bunch of PS's headliners so Im sure it will lose someone. I could see Tyler headlining SBSR and Lana playing NPS as Tyler would be more of a repeated act even ir with new material. (This ofc assuming these are PS's headliners) so yeah. Tame Impala either play SBSR or Nos Alive. Tyler more likely to play SBSR than NPS. I also doubt NOS ALIVE would bet this much on rap/Hip Hop by having him

Edited by young_contra
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, reimoela said:

Primavera Sound for sure.

I'm not sure. He's doing Lovebox and Parklife in the UK on the NOS Primavera weekend. It's still possible:

4th-6th: Primavera Barcelona

8th: Amsterdam (already confirmed) and probably some other european dates

11th: Primavera Porto

13th/14th: Parklife and Lovebox (UK)

but seems a bit weird. I don't know, my guess is he skips Nos Primavera to come to Portugal in July for either Nos Alive or (probably) Super Bock SR.

3 minutes ago, young_contra said:

You could argue that it seems a bit too dreamy for NPS to get a big bunch of PS's headliners so Im sure it will lose someone. I could see Tyler headlining SBSR and Lana playing NPS as Tyler would be more of a repeated act even ir with new material. (This ofc assuming these are PS's headliners) so yeah. Tame Impala either play SBSR or Nos Alive. Tyler more likely to play SBSR than NPS. I also doubt NOS ALIVE would bet this much on tal/hip Hop by having him

What throws me off is SBSR already having their usual hip hop headliner. Maybe Tyler will in fact play NPS or even Paredes de Coura. 

Just now, MrTobs said:

I'm not sure. He's doing Lovebox and Parklife in the UK on the NOS Primavera weekend. It's still possible:

4th-6th: Primavera Barcelona

8th: Amsterdam (already confirmed) and probably some other european dates

11th: Primavera Porto

13th/14th: Parklife and Lovebox (UK)

but seems a bit weird. I don't know, my guess is he skips Nos Primavera to come to Portugal in July for either Nos Alive or (probably) Super Bock SR.

It is doable but its does seem like a stretch. 

Just now, diogozsz said:

What throws me off is SBSR already having their usual hip hop headliner. Maybe Tyler will in fact play NPS or even Paredes de Coura. 

Ha. Yeah! Well... Maybe he won't come around at all, that is a possibility. But realistically what headliner could be the one left for SBSR?

Would love to see Tame Impala as headliner and Tyler, The Creator as sub headliner for NOS Alive's last day, honestly. 

Edited by diogozsz

Just now, bananaa52 said:

tyler repeating NPS seems more reasonable. run the jewels also made a double some years ago

Yeah but they didnt really fit the lineup as a bigger act like Tyler did. It's not that it isnt reasnoable it's just that seeing Lana and losing Tyler sounds contractually like a more realistic deal

4 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Ha. Yeah! Well... Maybe he won't come around at all, that is a possibility. But realistically what headliner could be the one left for SBSR?

Good question...Kings of Leon? Did they have bad headliners in recent years?

Maybe The Killers or The Strokes, but they all seem pretty big and not like typical SBSR-acts to me.

8 minutes ago, young_contra said:

There are still two headliners left though. Foals aren't listed as headliners in the festival's website. 

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

There are still two headliners left though. Foals aren't listed as headliners in the festival's website. 

I don't think SBSR would mind having a big portion of Hip Hop if it meant having Tyler. He sells tickets

5 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Yeah but they didnt really fit the lineup as a bigger act like Tyler did. It's not that it isnt reasnoable it's just that seeing Lana and losing Tyler sounds contractually like a more realistic deal

sure, if it is not in NPS it will be SBSR, i dont see him playing nos alive

2 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

sure, if it is not in NPS it will be SBSR, i dont see him playing nos alive

Why don't you see him playing NOS Alive? You probably wouldn't see Taylor Swift or Kendrick Lamar playing NOS Alive before they were announced. This year's motto for NOS Alive should be "expect the unexpected". 

By the way, if Tame Impala does end up playing here PLEASE prepare a different live show for next year. Saw them 3 times during the last 4/5 year and NOTHING changed in their live show (Patience and Borderline were added to the setlist this year but lol who cares). Found myself pretty bored watching them for the third time this year. Tired of the same set of visuals and lasers. 

Edited by diogozsz

11 minutes ago, young_contra said:

What about Sumol? Would Tyler be too big to play it?

Also maybe SBSR do end up getting The Strokes

Tyler fits perfectly in Sumol. (let's not forget they had brockhampton last year)

however, imo:

25% nps, 25% sumol, 50% not coming at all

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

Oh come on. Tyler is headlining MAJOR festivals. Sumol Summer Fest is a 3k-capacity festival with a musty organisation. 

Fair enough

8 minutes ago, Marko Paulsen said:

Tyler will play Primavera Sound.

NOS Primavera Sound or Primavera Sound? It's easy to predict the latter but that's not what we're talking about

9 minutes ago, Marko Paulsen said:

Tyler will play Primavera Sound.

That doesn´t mean that he will play Nos Primavera Sound, he could end up at Nos Alive or Super Bock but I think that all 3 options are available. 

Same thing with Tame Impala, they won´t play Primavera Barcelona but there is a possibility that they will play Nos Primavera Sound.