NOS Alive 2020

35 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Was certain i seen Crowded House announced for Mad Cool festival a few weeks ago and was hoping they would do NOS also . They are after announcing their European tour and no mention on Mad Cool . Can't find it anywhere , Did anyone else see them announced for madrid ?

Unfortunately they never got announced for Mad Cool. They just got announced for TW Classic in Werchter which has a quite good lineup for a one day festival with Sir Paul McCartney and The Killers. They still have a chance though with July 10th Barcelona date.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

So Tame Impala are officially out of almost every portguese festival due to their US dates. There is a little slot for European Festivals in the end of June, beggining of July and I think that they will fill it with European dates.

For me they are in for Nos Alive. 

Tame-Impala-Perfume-Genius-Tour-Poster.jpg

They'll definitely do European festivals during that gap. Everything points to that! 

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

With FKA twigs playing Lovebox, I assume she'll be playing other European festivals. Would LOVE to see her Magdalene show in NOS Alive.

I saw her in London and it's an insanely beautiful show. Way more suited to the sagres stage I guess, and it demands a crowd who cares but it would defo be special.

3 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I saw her in London and it's an insanely beautiful show. Way more suited to the sagres stage I guess, and it demands a crowd who cares but it would defo be special.

I saw her this year at a festival with a caring public (which, as you said, was a crucial part to the show) and it was a beautiful experience indeed. 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:23 AM, diogozsz said:

With FKA twigs playing Lovebox, I assume she'll be playing other European festivals. Would LOVE to see her Magdalene show in NOS Alive.

I'm almost sure she won't play in Alive but in Primavera (like she did in 2015) but I guess you'll never know.

9 hours ago, graceunderpressure said:

Night 2 sounds great . 2 excellent live bands, would of took both of them for nos :(

Do you reckon its worth doing a separate thread for RiR Lisboa?

I mean, I'm up for Foos/National night, so I'd be up for finding out cool shit to do in Lisbon and how to get to Bela Vista Park.

Edited by charlierc

On 12/13/2019 at 7:40 PM, charlierc said:

Do you reckon its worth doing a separate thread for RiR Lisboa?

I mean, I'm up for Foos/National night, so I'd be up for finding out cool shit to do in Lisbon and how to get to Bela Vista Park.

I went there last year: you could take the metro, cause a metro station is located just under the park, which is on the top of a hill; there are also special trains of the metro availables till 1.30 AM for the occasion. Otherwise you can stay at olaias plaza hotel (former Altis park hotel), that is just 1,5 km far from the venue

Edited by Eugenio

44 minutes ago, Eugenio said:

I went there last year: you could take the metro, cause a metro station is located just under the park, which is on the top of a hill; there are also special trains of the metro availables till 1.30 AM for the occasion. Otherwise you can stay at olaias plaza hotel (former Altis park hotel), that is just 1,5 km far from the venue

Sounds decent. But I do find it a bit strange it only provides combined tickets, not individual ones... I didn't know there was much of a crossover between Camilla Cabello/Black Eyed Peas and Foos/National.

Unless individual ones turn up closer to the event.

Heading to Nos for the first time! Im quite happy with the current line up, since im mostly going for Kendrick, Paak and Billie. 

Yet, what are the options of having the below as well? 

- FKA Twigs

- Thom Yorke - He still has the 10th July available, yet he performed at NOS last year.

- Tame Impala

- Tyler, the creator