NOS Alive 2020

Just now, bananaa52 said:

tyler repeating NPS seems more reasonable. run the jewels also made a double some years ago

Yeah but they didnt really fit the lineup as a bigger act like Tyler did. It's not that it isnt reasnoable it's just that seeing Lana and losing Tyler sounds contractually like a more realistic deal

4 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Ha. Yeah! Well... Maybe he won't come around at all, that is a possibility. But realistically what headliner could be the one left for SBSR?

Good question...Kings of Leon? Did they have bad headliners in recent years?

Maybe The Killers or The Strokes, but they all seem pretty big and not like typical SBSR-acts to me.

5 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Yeah but they didnt really fit the lineup as a bigger act like Tyler did. It's not that it isnt reasnoable it's just that seeing Lana and losing Tyler sounds contractually like a more realistic deal

sure, if it is not in NPS it will be SBSR, i dont see him playing nos alive

2 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

sure, if it is not in NPS it will be SBSR, i dont see him playing nos alive

Why don't you see him playing NOS Alive? You probably wouldn't see Taylor Swift or Kendrick Lamar playing NOS Alive before they were announced. This year's motto for NOS Alive should be "expect the unexpected". 

By the way, if Tame Impala does end up playing here PLEASE prepare a different live show for next year. Saw them 3 times during the last 4/5 year and NOTHING changed in their live show (Patience and Borderline were added to the setlist this year but lol who cares). Found myself pretty bored watching them for the third time this year. Tired of the same set of visuals and lasers. 

Edited by diogozsz

11 minutes ago, young_contra said:

What about Sumol? Would Tyler be too big to play it?

Also maybe SBSR do end up getting The Strokes

Tyler fits perfectly in Sumol. (let's not forget they had brockhampton last year)

however, imo:

25% nps, 25% sumol, 50% not coming at all

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

Oh come on. Tyler is headlining MAJOR festivals. Sumol Summer Fest is a 3k-capacity festival with a musty organisation. 

Fair enough

8 minutes ago, Marko Paulsen said:

Tyler will play Primavera Sound.

NOS Primavera Sound or Primavera Sound? It's easy to predict the latter but that's not what we're talking about

9 minutes ago, Marko Paulsen said:

Tyler will play Primavera Sound.

That doesn´t mean that he will play Nos Primavera Sound, he could end up at Nos Alive or Super Bock but I think that all 3 options are available. 

Same thing with Tame Impala, they won´t play Primavera Barcelona but there is a possibility that they will play Nos Primavera Sound. 

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

I mean, his comment on PS might just come out to be true. Regardless, I'm skeptical as one can be

I think that Tyler will be definetly playing Barcelona, it´s a huge festival and they repeat artists all the time. He already played Nos Primavera 2 years ago and was on the 2nd line of the bill so I doubt that they will repeat with him because this time he needs a headliner slot.

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I think that Tyler will be definetly playing Barcelona, it´s a huge festival and they repeat artists all the time. He already played Nos Primavera 2 years ago and was on the 2nd line of the bill so I doubt that they will repeat with him because this time he needs a headliner slot.

Oh yeah, I know, I meant his mention of Beck and The Strokes/FO

wait for NOS is three days but suddenly Kendrick is announced but on a 4th day despite already selling three day passes.

Is it a gig just bolted on to the festival using the same site and facilities or is NOS actually upgrading to four days despite barely announcing anything compared to it's Spanish weekend sharers.

10 hours ago, robillustrates said:

wait for NOS is three days but suddenly Kendrick is announced but on a 4th day despite already selling three day passes.

Is it a gig just bolted on to the festival using the same site and facilities or is NOS actually upgrading to four days despite barely announcing anything compared to it's Spanish weekend sharers.

An opportunity they couldn't refuse. Same case as Werchter 2003.