NOS Alive 2020

26 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

There were talks on Twitter that Tame Impala will be joining Nos Alive but not on the Kendrick´s day.

And where do we stand about Tyler The Creator? He´ll be touring Europe in July and he is a possibility but I think that he´ll end up at Super Bock or at Nos Primavera. 

Primavera Sound for sure.

39 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

There were talks on Twitter that Tame Impala will be joining Nos Alive but not on the Kendrick´s day.

And where do we stand about Tyler The Creator? He´ll be touring Europe in July and he is a possibility but I think that he´ll end up at Super Bock or at Nos Primavera. 

You could argue that it seems a bit too dreamy for NPS to get a big bunch of PS's headliners so Im sure it will lose someone. I could see Tyler headlining SBSR and Lana playing NPS as Tyler would be more of a repeated act even ir with new material. (This ofc assuming these are PS's headliners) so yeah. Tame Impala either play SBSR or Nos Alive. Tyler more likely to play SBSR than NPS. I also doubt NOS ALIVE would bet this much on rap/Hip Hop by having him

Edited by young_contra
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, reimoela said:

Primavera Sound for sure.

I'm not sure. He's doing Lovebox and Parklife in the UK on the NOS Primavera weekend. It's still possible:

4th-6th: Primavera Barcelona

8th: Amsterdam (already confirmed) and probably some other european dates

11th: Primavera Porto

13th/14th: Parklife and Lovebox (UK)

but seems a bit weird. I don't know, my guess is he skips Nos Primavera to come to Portugal in July for either Nos Alive or (probably) Super Bock SR.

3 minutes ago, young_contra said:

You could argue that it seems a bit too dreamy for NPS to get a big bunch of PS's headliners so Im sure it will lose someone. I could see Tyler headlining SBSR and Lana playing NPS as Tyler would be more of a repeated act even ir with new material. (This ofc assuming these are PS's headliners) so yeah. Tame Impala either play SBSR or Nos Alive. Tyler more likely to play SBSR than NPS. I also doubt NOS ALIVE would bet this much on tal/hip Hop by having him

What throws me off is SBSR already having their usual hip hop headliner. Maybe Tyler will in fact play NPS or even Paredes de Coura. 

Just now, MrTobs said:

I'm not sure. He's doing Lovebox and Parklife in the UK on the NOS Primavera weekend. It's still possible:

4th-6th: Primavera Barcelona

8th: Amsterdam (already confirmed) and probably some other european dates

11th: Primavera Porto

13th/14th: Parklife and Lovebox (UK)

but seems a bit weird. I don't know, my guess is he skips Nos Primavera to come to Portugal in July for either Nos Alive or (probably) Super Bock SR.

It is doable but its does seem like a stretch.