NOS Alive 2020

16 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

HAIM take the best of ' girl power ' to nos alive ' 20 July 11th ??  #Haim July 11th 

Does nothing for me to be honest :(

I like some of their stuff, but I´ve seen them live and it was a bit meh. And why are they playing on the last day? I think that the first 2 days were more suitable for them.

9 minutes ago, young_contra said:

What could they possibly give away? A headliner? Dunno it they had these before 

They're holding the press conference at 11:30 A.M. and the first sentence in the invitation was something like "get to know NOS Alive's major news before everyone else" so I'm assuming it's lineup related. 

What this festival is really lacking (apart from a good lineup obviously) is another stage. 

If the press conference isn't about a headliner it could also be about some kind of "day 0" (following Mad Cool's suite) Some (relatively insignificant) side project/sponsorship/partnership/corporate thing wouldn't surprise me either.

• Like 1