NOS Alive 2020

11 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

FIB announced a lot of names today. I guess  that Foals will end up at Super Bock Super Rock. We could also get some names from this lineup.

75303692_2442439722470279_2249656002234286080_n.jpg

What a shite lineup!! At least to me ?? but yeah, once sbsr's organization is done with their Super Bock in stock festival I hope we get news

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Foo Fighters ruled out

Foo Fighters ruled out, Coldplay also said earlier today that they probably won´t tour next year to be more eco friendly, Pixies ruled out, so I now I don´t have any ideas who could headline the third day. 

Green Day?

Tame Impala?

The Strokes?

Edited by festivalguy97
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

Foo Fighters ruled out, Coldplay also said earlier today that they probably won´t tour next year to be more eco friendly, Pixies ruled out, so I now I don´t have any ideas who could headline the third day. 

Green Day?

Tame Impala?

The Strokes?

I may be wrong but I took Coldplay's comments to mean 200 people, 40 trucks-style stadium touring. Not festivals, which can conceivably be done with much less environmental impact.

9 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

Green Day?

Tame Impala?

The Strokes?

Hoping for

Chilli peppers

Foals

and the 3 bands you mentioned  . We can still  hope , but the Foos getting announced for the other festival i fear that they could end up being the Nos festival of previous years :( 

21 hours ago, DDave said:

Foo Fighters ruled out

Probably not a surprise as Foos have just played the Rio version of this fest. They've confirmed quite a few European things alongside this one as well - dunno if that means new album or just a lot of shows.

Wonder who else could be up for this? Usually has 4/5 days in Lisbon.

6 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

HAIM at Mad Cool. I bet they will join Taylor on her day at Nos.

Most probably. I presume they're on Taylor's day at Mad Cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

Haven't attended SBSR besides its 2016 edition so it'll be a first for me!

Both the old and the new venue at Meco are horrible, and the festival is a lot smaller than it seems, but on the other hand I like their lineups, they are balanced and with Foals and Tame Impala as big rumour it would be intersting. 

• Like 1