NOS Alive 2020

5 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

9th of May

10th of July

Sorry my bad still doesn´t change anything,  really doubt that they´ll come. Maybe another portuguese festivals picks them.

4 minutes ago, young_contra said:

they're seriously the band I want the most to come :( pleaseeeee 

Maybe SBSR or Paredes de Coura will bring them to Portugal or maybe a solo show.

10 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

There are reports that next Coldplay album is imminent. Could they be the 3rd headliner?

I know that NOS isn't short of money but Coldplay and Taylor Swift are probably the two of most expensive live acts on the scene so they'd need to sell a bucket-load of tickets to get their money back. 

28 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I know that NOS isn't short of money but Coldplay and Taylor Swift are probably the two of most expensive live acts on the scene so they'd need to sell a bucket-load of tickets to get their money back. 

The tickets are 160 euros with only 2 stages and of course if they bring Coldplay, Taylor and Bille it will be sold out in 1 or 2 months.

38 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Not the most exciting of times but I'd be okay if they didn't take too long to be announced

Next year there´ll be a lot of competition for Nos Alive, Primavera Sound Barcelona will mark their anniversary so Nos Primavera Sound lineup will be very good in my opinion, plus with competition of Rock In Rio and other festivals I think that Coldplay are a good book to sell tickets, if they announce them before the end of the year maybe in January/February the festival will be sold out.