NOS Alive 2020

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Coldplay would be another banger for me.

But can NOS Alive actually afford Taylor Swift AND Coldplay? Or could both of these acts play for a lower price than usual?

I guess it would explain the increase in ticket prices that others have mentioned. Taylor Swift, Coldplay and Foals/Tame Impala would be a really strong set of headliners and would possibly tempt me to go again next year.

Blitz (portuguese music magazine) who are often biased but sometimes they predict festival annoucements said last 2 years for a row that Coldplay will come to Portugal, they never did but I think there is a good possibility for them to come, and of course that they will be sold out because of them.

I still think it´s not them or it could be an annoucement of a new stage because Nos Alive really needs another stage or a bigger festival. 

9 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I can´t belive that in 46 hours we will probably have the next headliner and we still don´t have any clue who that could be, that´s scary because we weren´t expectiong Taylor Swift at all...

Regardless of how disappointing that headliner might end up being, I'd be lying if I said this isn't exciting

Edited by young_contra

2 hours ago, young_contra said:

Regardless of how disappointing that headliner might end up being, I'd be lying if I said this isn't exciting

Me too! 

If it´s something like Taylor or Coldplay I´ll be very dissapointed, the tickets will sell out instantly and then they´ll start to add interesting artists when the festival is already sold out, I hate when they do that but let´s hope that it won´t happen.