NOS Alive 2020

33 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I remember when the weeknd was a headliner. 

I remember surviving on a diet of royal blood and bonobo on the second stage. 

I think everything will be ok again in Lisbon this year. 

You'll have some great bands to watch while all the chatters and insta peeps are watching tay tay. 

Shake it off. ?

I also think late, at the end it will be a balanced lineup with a good Sagres Stage.

25 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Someone from America I assume? 

10am on West Coast LA time specifically. 

After Taylor Swift it could be anyone, the main possibilities are Green Day and rock oriented bands, but it could be some pop act or hip hop act. 

It´s definitely somebody who´ll be announcing a Tour to other festivals too, so maybe in 2/3 days we already can close the circle to half of a dozen names, but mostly American Names. 

Edited by festivalguy97

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

After Taylor Swift it could be anyone, the main possibilities are Green Day and rock oriented bands, but it could be some pop act or hip hop act. 

It´s definitely somebody who´ll be announcing a Tour to other festivals too, so maybe in 2/3 days we already can close the circle to half of a dozen names, but mostly American Names. 

I reckon we can rule out this announcement being green day as the whole 10am American time announcement isnt needed as they've already announced their American dates. 

I agree with you and reckon its another American artist announcing a world wide tour next Friday. 

Was Kanye supposed to release an album that day? 

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I reckon we can rule out this announcement being green day as the whole 10am American time announcement isnt needed as they've already announced their American dates. 

I agree with you and reckon its another American artist announcing a world wide tour next Friday. 

Was Kanye supposed to release an album that day? 

I mean I´m not a Green Day fan so don´t know much about their new tour other than they have some small space to headline Nos Aliive and Mad Cool so it could them but who knows. 

I also thought about Kanye and the tickets price being raised it could be him but I believe that it would be much easier for them to bring Kendrick or Travis Scoot than him and I also think that other 2 headliners will be some Pop/Rock bands and not hip hop acts. 

Edited by festivalguy97

21 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Think bigger than Green Day